Resorts World Sentosa
Coronavirus update

Resorts World Sentosa Employee Reviews for Executive

Executive6 reviews
Singapore6 reviews
Many departments, almost all team members are helpful. Lots of kind people in RWS.

Nice working environment, meals are provided, uniforms are provided.
Please keep it up you are doing great..hotel service are excellent and the food as well. Hr will be there always when you need them..very competitive company.
Resort World Sentosa is a international tourist spot in Singapore, first Integrated Resort. Fun and interesting work place where you could deal with not only local but foreign visitor.
The most interesting thing about my job is that i plan Promotions and Events for Resort World Sentosa inside the Casino. During Events, i get to host Lucky Draws and allow the Guests that are participating in the Events to win Prizes such as Cash/ Hotels Stay and many interesting prizes. I also get the opportunity to be on stage to be the Emcees and contact the lucky draw in person.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Work
Great team to work with. I've learn to face challenges and pressure in every level and to have a good manager enables me to learn more than what my job scope requires. On the other hand, when ones open up to learn and accept what is place on hand it is never ending. My workplace culture is great. Like my first statement, I do have a great team which one will always look forward to in every workday. The hardest part of the job would be the procedure. Some procedure is being made unclear. Management should standardise a proper procedure. Changes is good if it is simplify. The most enjoyable part of the job is my team. It is one of the great team that I've work with throughout my working life. Despite a heavy heart I would need to progress from where I am. They will always be one of the best people that I've encounter.
Pros
Free Lunch, Free entry for Team Members, flexible working hour depends on department.
Cons
Management is not consistent, do not have a proper direction
Clearing emails and daily operations.
Learn a lot on marketing and how to improve and manage work.

Management hears and helps in whatever way possible.

Co-workers are cooperative and helpful.

Tight timeline to finish projects.

Rewarding when a project is closed and the finish product is delivered.
Pros
Free lunches and enetertainment
Cons
distance