Resorts World Sentosa
Coronavirus update

Resorts World Sentosa Employee Reviews for Guest Service Agent

Guest Service Agent10 reviews
Singapore10 reviews
Fun and enjoyable work place. Good team work and always busy that means it is a good bussiness. Always loom forwards to see the team member. Alot of activity nearby and easy excess for all guest.
There will be shift work if you are working at RWS. If you wish to work 5days work week job please do not apply. Malaysian controlled company, so dont expect much on fast promotion if you are non malaysian.
Working in Resort World Sentosa provided a great experience and exposure. You learn to handle Guest issue and manage more hands on issue. The work culture is great for anyone as there are a mix of people in the organisation. It is easy to make friends and you can learn from each other.

However, the management can be quite bad at some times as there are different manager giving conflicting instruction. You will have to get used to different working style of the manager to do well. The application and waiting process is also quite long.

Overall it is a great experience working in Resort World Sentosa as you can gain valuable experience from the job.
Pros
Free Lunch, Good benefit
Cons
Inconsistent Management, Limited trainning
The company provides attraction perks for stuff

It provide Food and Uniform

he Culture is fine

There constantly changes and must be ready to embrace it
There's always a new challenge every single day in the company which keep the employees on their toes. There are several management tiers to climb in order to reach the top hence the segmentation of managers are plenty.
FRONT OFFICE:
Assist in checking in & out for guests.

Assist in guest enquiries.

Liase with housekeeping team for turn over.

Queue management.

Basic pre-auth and cashiering.

Knowledge of resort/ sentosa.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Shifts
Get to meet and interact with different kind of people everyday. We get to learn how to handle different situations. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people there and the company culture.
Start our day with briefing of promotions & products knowledge and we will station at counter to do front line services. The hardest part is we need to handle those difficult guest we have to control ourself even when we get scolded by the guest. The happiness in our department is when our colleagues help each other with kampong spirits.
Pros
Free attractions tickets
Cons
Location a bit far
Peers and colleagues are a group of fun and harmonious family to work together with.

A typical day at work includes interacting with different guest from various countries.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Nil
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Resorts World Sentosa?
Since I join Resort World Sentosa December 29 2009, I've learnt a lot pertaining of Guest Services.
The Management have been fair with me and my fellow workers are very co-operative.

In fact I enjoy working in RWS. The hardest happen that I have to have handle a very fussy guest which they are satisfied on certain things but manageable to handle this situation.

The most enjoyable is that when I received all good comments from the guests
Pros
Free meals plus uniform.
Cons
Is ok for me if required to work long hour