Resorts World Sentosa

Resorts World Sentosa Employee Reviews for Manager

Very busy work environment. Plenty of inclusion and location is very trendy. Management is very competent and makes you feel welcome. The environment can feel a bit too much like college and there are visible cliques so you must involve yourself in the company culture to advance.
Its a fun working environment with multi races and culture to you can learned from. The excitement and challenges are there everywhere as we are the backbone of casino operation. But the difficulty of dealling to the guest as there value all the freebees, benefits and promotion to the last cent. And part of the job to maintain and face this hurdle with smile and pride everyday. The technology is not a question although the cost of living is to high. but it still a WOW page of my career.
Pros
all benefits was granted according to the govt law
Cons
high cost of living
RWS is a great place to work. Lots of exiting thing going on every day. The endless presence of Guests also makes the place alive and those who work within kept engaged.
We had a very big family of a workforce who worked very cheerfully and harmoniously. However, the senior management is a bunch of non-graduate old school managers who did not give considerations to the present management principles. They act upon their gut feelings and conducted rituals from the 18th century. We can visualize abundant of biases, carry balls and stupid attitudes in the workplace. A very much typical Malaysian company.
Pros
A very wonderful team of front line staff
Cons
Poor senior Management
One benefit is, all meals provided and laundry too. Besides this, there are tons of workto be done.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Resorts World Sentosa?