Resorts World Sentosa
Coronavirus update

Resorts World Sentosa Employee Reviews for Performer

Performer5 reviews
Singapore5 reviews
Working for this company has its ups and downs. The job is great but the management needs work. The way they fix things is not correct to a USA company standard.
Pros
The job itself
Cons
Management, no communication
I enjoyed my position and work that I did at RWS. What made the experience even more memorable were the people I worked with. Work environment reflects productivity and efficiency.
fun and friendly colleagues but BAD management. sometimes u get long working hours sometimes u get good schedules. Hard to apply leave. Free food and drinks
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Hard to apply leave
I have fun mingling with the guests and work teaches me to speak out but i dont think i have a career path in it thus i took a course right after two years of working.
the job scope is easy but tedious. It is fun but annoying at times because it involves public relations.
Pros
fun
Cons
crowds
Working at Universal Studios taught me different parts of entertainment, how the entertainment industry works. I helped out with a lot of events as well and met people from all over the world. Event managing was one of the many things i learnt during my time there. The stage managers were helpful in teaching me new thing and efficient ways of running an event. Colleagues were fun and was the main purpose of my long tenure there. The hardest part of the job would always be my constant need to satisfy everyone's needs. Sometimes may be impossible, but it is in my nature to keep trying. Enjoyable part of the job would be taking the performers out and letting the guest take pictures with them and seeing them smile while we help make their visit an enjoyable one.
Pros
Free entry to USS on a daily basis
Cons
Incredibly long hours