Resorts World Sentosa

Resorts World Sentosa Employee Reviews for Supervisor

The job tends to be tougher, when they are more people in the casino. I learnt a lot of hand skill while working for resorts world Sentosa. Like how to handle customers. Good or bad
Pros
Free foods
Cons
Long and sudden shifts
The best company so far that I worked. Very generous to the employees. You will save money as long you know how to spend it properly. They give chances to the locals who have college degrees to be in Managerial position.
Pros
The bonuses are good & perks.
Cons
The shifting of schedule.
Very nice place to work but looking for new environment . Ever changing environment. Ever changing customers service. Meeting others from different culture
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
everyday work is a challenges. specially on vip tables. singaporean always complaining regarding there points, but every time you satisfied them it feels you win.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
healthcare
For my more than 6 years of service as one of the opening team member of the casino..I learn a lot and my experience in everyday life as a team member of RWS give me more knowledges and fun to meet different kinds of people.ITS MORE FUN and EXCITEMENT..I LOVE SINGAPORE...
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Safety of working area specially the smoking area
The Company take good care of all the employees welfare and give a profitable bonuses every year. And transportation is very easy to get to work place. They provide paid annual vacation leave and sick leave to all employees.
Pros
free food anytime
Cons
no free parking for employees
The company I've been with which is the resorts world sentosa is one of the best company in Singapore. It employs many people and giving staff good compensation. Just because of crisis in southeast asia thus layoff many staff.
Pros
company perks
Cons
overloaded of responsibilities
Working in a fun and friendly environment. At Universal studios theme park, there is no boring day! meeting people of different cultures and races and learning from them. Respect with each individual on their belief and values. Being part of the management is quite tough, handling a lot of team member of different attitude but its just a matter of adjusting and respect..Thinking of way on how to have friendly competion and to excel in service and have profit. Thats why RWS management is always encouraging management and staff to learn new things and learn from trainings.
Pros
fun environment, good benefit