Resorts World Sentosa

Resorts World Sentosa Salary & Benefits reviews

Singapore184 reviews
Fun workplace that offers many experiences
Tiring and under the hot sun most of the time. However, there are many opportunities to gain new experiences and also new friends. The employees there are mostly friendly and would be willing to help. There are a handful of toxic colleagues but it does not affect me when working.
Pros
Free meals, staff discount on attractions and shops.
Fast pace organisation
Fast pace organisation with good benefits.
Good employment flow and citerias.

Learned new things su h as Human Resources and Personal Assistances with head of Departments and Managers.
Workplace culture is very bad. Competitive!
Management is good but workplace culture is very bad. Very competitive. No teamwork in a group. Teamwork came when you have a good colleagues. But salary and benefit wise is all good.
Fun
Nice place to work at
Slow in promotion work hard to earn one but was not given

Salary was not up to expectations but work hard to keep the job
Couldn't continue to keep the job because was posted to Casino (not conducive environment to work in)
Fun Workplace with High Advancement Chances
You get chances to cross train to learn other skills and also the pay is not bad. There are canteens, the food is not bad. Everyone is friendly and the working hours is very flexible.
Pros
Free lunch/dinner, good pay, good incentives, breaks given
Cons
Longest working shift is 8.5hours
Fun
Fun environment
Good mangement

Understanding boss

Good and fun workmate

Free lunch

Flexible schedule and work timing

Good exposure and experience

Good pay
Awesome Team and Fantastic Colleagues
My work there is awesome and I get to meet many people everyday. Met many of the VVIPs in the resort and they are extremely friendly. Working at Resorts World Sentosa gives me great experiences handling Celebrities, International Artistes and High Roller VVIPs. My immediate boss is awesome and understanding. Working with him, I get to raise my bar handling International Artistes and VVIPs. My VP is also super friendly. Our team organises gathering every month to build better working relationship. Even though we shared office with another team... the Creative team was helpful and friendly. The hardest part of the job is making sure all performers and artistes abide by the rules when they are in the casino area. The most enjoyable part of my job is I get to meet superstars everyday...
Job security and fun environment.
A great work environment and engagement between different departments with chances of self-upgrading through courses.Great benefits and incentives allocated to staffs.
Pros
Transport, meals and automated laundry system provided
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Resorts World Sentosa?
Internship Experience At RWS
Very professional and enjoyable work environment with many perks for employees from theme parks and resorts. Free lunches and shuttle bus from headquarters in Tanjong Pager to Sentosa.
Pros
Many Employee Benefits
Cons
Nil
It is fun working with that company, the only problem is about the shifts
The job tends to be tougher, when they are more people in the casino. I learnt a lot of hand skill while working for resorts world Sentosa. Like how to handle customers. Good or bad
Pros
Free foods
Cons
Long and sudden shifts
Smoking environment
Definitely a good work and social balance job. However, the cons is that we are rotated on a weekly basis on a different shift, different location including smoking environment.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Long working hours.
Fun and Enjoyable environment
Learned alot from my experience there, everyone is friendly and caring, the company takes pride in its employees, Would recommand others to work here for this company.
Pros
3 meals provided
Cons
long standing hours
Not bad
fun and friendly colleagues but BAD management. sometimes u get long working hours sometimes u get good schedules. Hard to apply leave. Free food and drinks
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Hard to apply leave
Enjoy while working
...It's one of a kind of experience. The SEA aquarium is excellent. The cable ride and sky tower are good experience. Wings of time on beach is one of best shows. Creative show. Must see. Don't miss it.
There are other attractions as well
Pros
Free lunch free unifon & free laundry
Cons
Work long hours
Internship at RWS
Busy bee at work, great teamwork but as all offices there are bound to be office politics. The workplace culture is quite lenient to interns but harsher on full timers. Work life balance is not great. Hardest part of being a HR is to communicate to different stakeholders. But most enjoyable part is being able to forge new relationships and see people find fulfillment in the job you have gotten them into.
Pros
Free lunches, free amusement tickets and discounted price for merchandises
Cons
Hectic schedule
its a wow momment in my work place
Its a fun working environment with multi races and culture to you can learned from. The excitement and challenges are there everywhere as we are the backbone of casino operation. But the difficulty of dealling to the guest as there value all the freebees, benefits and promotion to the last cent. And part of the job to maintain and face this hurdle with smile and pride everyday. The technology is not a question although the cost of living is to high. but it still a WOW page of my career.
Pros
all benefits was granted according to the govt law
Cons
high cost of living
not bad
Not advisable to join. dont really have worklife balance. benefits are ok? free shuttle bus into resorts world. free USS tickets etc. free lunch? not too bad
Pros
Free lunch
everyday work is a challenges. specially on vip tables. singaporean always complaining regarding there points, but every time you satisfied them it feels you win.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
healthcare
Fun Workplace
Resort World Sentosa is very interesting as it a hospitality industry. I developed good interpersonal skills and was given the opportunity to interact with higher management level people.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long Hour
Productive and Fun to work to
Productive and Fun to work to. Competitive salary and benefits. Safe and enjoyable environment as work place. Trainings provided. Flexible hours and leave benefits.
Fun and enjoyable workplace
-work with a team in a fast-paced workplace yet enjoyable
-a multi-racial culture

-nothing challenging in my job

-most enjoyable that i can meet a lot of people from all around the world.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
salary unreasonable