Resource Solutions logo
Resource Solutions

Resource Solutions Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Enjoyable, collaborative place to work

We have introduced SMART working which makes it a lot easier to juggle my personal and work life, especially when arriving to work in the mornings. Being in the Talent Acquisition team, as an overview my days are filled with managing candidates and the hiring managers. This is the first time i have been in a internal TA team and i have learned a lot from collaboratively working with my stakeholders and being able to have a lot of conversations face to face. Our management team we have both on client site (my stakeholders) and my personal manager have shown real dedication to the teams that they manage, by showing interest in bettering their knowledge of the role and encouraging progression. It is a fun and enjoyable culture to work in, we work hard but also make sure we make time to socialise when we can and build our relationship as a team. We have annual summer and Xmas parties and also have a annual charity day where we encourage everyone to get involved in raising money for our selected charity. For me the hardest part of my job is the people management side, being able to manage candidates and work with them to get them the most suitable job for them, and on some occasions working with tight time frames. And also the stakeholder management side. Most enjoyable part of my role is seeing the rewards - when you find your candidate the perfect role for them and you get to hear their excitement when you offer them the role.

Pros

Culture, working with like minded people and internal mobility

Cons

Personally i would like all my TA team based with me in Singapore!

Fast-faced and collaborative environment

A diverse group of high-performing individuals who collaborate to make Resource Solutions a great team environment to join. I enjoy the fact that no day is the same and that you are constantly supported and pushed to grow.

High pressure environment

No support from the senior management, political and Highly unstable environment. No work life balance and plenty of blame games. No teamwork. Heavy on foreigners.

Pros

Cons

Long hours including weekends.

Jobs at Resource Solutions