Rich Construction

Rich Construction Employee Reviews

productive and fun workplace

This company help me to increase my knowledge in construction. A very good company to work with. I had a very good and fun experience doing one of our project which is PPVC.

It's great company to work for

I enjoyed working there. Management was great. Treates people with respect. Very well organized and very polite. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Good Company

Good Company, Fair management, high expectations, expect a management employee to operate autonomously, represent management fairly. Owner of company is a reasonable individual.

Bad management

Not enough compensation nor benefits. Bad management and won't advance in pay. No career achievement motivation. Would be better off starting own company.

Pros

Not any

Cons

No smoking

Productive work place

Able to learn how to multi-task and to prioritize work, thus, maximizing the use of time. Exposure to actual site works given a very good experience to fully understand the management and procedures in the building and construction industry.

Pros

Annual bonus were being given

Cons

no overtime pay

working hours

It have a long working hours include all saturday need to works halfday, and very hard to get meal allowances. and very unfair is some staff is required to works as alternative saturday

Pros

Have a competitive Bonus

Fire fighting

Busy workdays, i learned how to manage my time again. Learn and unlearn.Management is supportive but not the line. Hardest part-long hours 7am to 11pm

Pros

time management

Cons

too much paperworks

Very productive

During my time at Rich Construction, I learned that if you're not whole heart into the job, you won't be good at it. And unfortunately, I learned the hard way. The typical day at work for me would basically be cleaning debris and doing basically whatever the boss told me to do. I learned a lot, but one thing I learned most importantly would be that if you show dedication and work your butt off, you will go places. There wasn't anything really difficult with the job, however, there were few things that were bad.

Pros

Paid lunch break, early hours

Cons

Few co-workers

its an interesting but productive work place

there is always something new popping up on a daily or nightly bases but you are able to learn something new everyday and expand on thing you already know. the co-workers are a one of a kind and are able to help each other through hard parts of the day but at the end of the day you can stand back and visually see what you were able to build with your own two hands.

Pros

learning new things and doin it with amazing people

Cons

no lunch break on some days

Great place to work. Extremely hard work but fun at the same time.

You have to be a jack of all trades in this industry, so I really learned a lot from Rich Construction. They don't just work on one aspect of a project but all phases. I learned everything from painting, hanging door, sheet rocking to tile. The owners and co-workers were strict but fair. Professionals on the job site but a laid back and supportive group of guys once the day was over. Everyone depended on each other to do the very best job they could. If I ever make it back to NY, I will definitely go back to work for them.

Pros

Always had work and great bosses.

Cons

Not everyone was as dedicated as others. Had to pick up the slack on more than one occasion.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rich Construction. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Rich Construction with