Robert Half

Robert Half Employee Reviews

Singapore2 reviews

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 12,727 reviews

Recruitment Consultant

Recruitment consultant for all job roles/descriptions in Operations and Compliance in the finance sector based in Singapore. I was working in an individual team.

Real Estate & FM

I was working as Corporate Regional Real Estate & Facilities Portfolio Manager for an international company across EMEA to provide workplace solution for the business. My key value were (i) Plan/Start early; (ii) Deliver and (iii) Continuously improveAs single point of contact, I was responsible for:Ensuring a high level of client satisfaction, establishing and managing the service delivery team, delivering key regional initiatives as well as ensuring consistency in processes, systems and reportingEnsuring the efficient and consistent operation of all facility activities to meet contractual obligations with respect to the property portfolio.Achieving outsourcing objectives of cost savings, consistency and risk management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Robert Half
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?