Roche

Roche Employee Reviews

Singapore24 reviews
Nice place to work and make a living. I would have stayed there for few more years, I quit my work since I wanna be with my family. I didn't have family status there. So I decided to leave.
It is a company that provides stability however it is limited in career progression, especially if you are looking at making a step up.

Management tried to engage employees however, it is not done sufficiently and questions about company's direction relating to certain roles are treated with ambiguity.

Enjoyable part are the colleagues that are supportive and friendly. Little office politics.
Great place to work and innovative environment. Plenty of opportunities to self develop for the future in biopharma industry. If get an opportunity again, I would never miss to work for Roche, not only in Asia but also in Europe and USA.
work-life balance, career growth and employee benefit is very good. Lean management. transport to the different locations in Singapore for the employees
This company allows independency in work and has a strong emphasis on feedback throughout processes. They place quite a sum on work-life balance. Cohesive department gathering to bond further.
Pros
Constructive environment
Like above its a great place to work where peers leveraging on each for expertise. Great leadership and working conditions adhered to the company promises.
Pros
Free lunches & dinner during festive seasons
Roche is a good company to work for, they take care of staff and put in effort in staff development. Every day in office is happy and the management works with us with full trust and most of us enjoy our work.
Good work place, friendly colleagues. Good compensation and benefits. Transport provided to and from workplace. Meaningful and stable industry. Good career development opportunities.
Being in the Diagnostics/medical industry, this is a very meaningful place to work for; Roche emphasises on medical value and outcomes for patients. Co-workers are amiable, management has no airs typically and work environment is pleasant.
Pros
Flexible work hours, good culture and co-workers, good working environment
Cons
Too many global projects and lack of structure in some areas
Bad company culture. No timely recognition and the good job. Lack of good company leadership, lack of empower and complex work processes.

The management only would want to keep the employee they want to keep
Company has high liquidity ration which gives employees a stable variable bonus of 2-3 months. Company also give a very good benefits such as flexible benefit, unlimited dental visit, covered spouse and children GP visit cap at $50 each visit.
Pros
involvent in project
Cons
To deal with co-worker who is reluctant to make changes in current process.
The kindness of colleagues and my supervisor in the organization helped me in many ways throughout my attachment in Roche. My former colleagues were willing to guide and help me.
Roche is a great company with a people focused culture, inclusive, nice co-workers and a fun place to work. There are opportunities for you to make your mark in Roche.
The work force in Roche is really excellent. They are very professional and does not segregate interns from the permanent employees.
Pros
free transportation
Its fun working in Roche as there are good medical/dental benefits to the employee.
Company organise HoHo parties to celebrate with their employee to acknowledge their hard work to achieving goals.

Challenge part of the job is getting people to work together as a team as each individual has their own priority of the work.
Pros
Good Medical benefits and flexible working hours
Cons
jobs are too specific to invidiual departments
Although not a pay master but has great benefits and overall has a great company culture. Plenty of trainings and classes for self-improvements and company is willing to invest in employee development.
Great environment to work in. Great colleagues. I have picked up a lot of new skills and was given proper training for all tasks
1) Conduct daily inventory checks
2) Check on all the chillers working condition.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Lack of training opportunities
Execution of down stream processing of monoclonal antibodies

Handling with high volume up to 20000L with GMP compliance to USFDA.

Good in documentation

Raw material arrangement with help of kanban system

5S auditing (internal)

Multicultural environment
Very good employee benefit.overall Singapore Roche giving more shift allowance
Typical day:
Planning for the day.

Data review

Meetings.

Learned:

Team work, Time management.

Management:

Open and motivational

Enjoyable part of job:

Freedom for new ideas and innovative thoughts.

Ho Hos.
Pros
Work hard and play harder
Cons
Training new people
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roche. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2