SAP Employee Reviews

Singapore29 reviews
Easy to reach out cross-functionally, good management. Plenty of opportunities to move in the company. Great technology stack. I would definitely recommend SAP others.
Large customer base, easy access to all level of management at customers makes it interesting and rewarding.
Good work / life balance with enough benefits for employees.
Open culture, a big family, multi cultural enviroment, several frequent non work related activities. Chances to interact with colleagues across regions.
A place where great team work is required. It's a very open and fast paced environment and we can learn a lot and sharing of experiences is the workplace culture.
Amazing working colleagues and they are very helpful if I have any doubts. Always have stand up meeting to update on the things we did every day which helps to keep track of the current project being worked on
Physical office has a good working environment
Good workplace culture

Many employee benefits, free lunches, fruits and snacks, regular wellness workshops, company organized family events, regular fitness programs, fitness subscription discounts and health talks

Micro-management of certain management personnel
Pros
Family oriented
Cons
Individual talent is not recognized or appreciated
A great team that I'm working with.
Supportive teammates.

High volume & short handed.

Long working hours.

Fast changing.

Non-stop changes in process & system enhancements.
SAP promotes work life balance, hence many activities were organised to involvement family during weekends which we were free to join, but never made compulsory.
Colleagues were creative and fun to work with, making work life here never boring.

We also braved through many quarter closings together, as late (or early) as 3am the next day, but it was less tiring with colleagues as fun as them!
It is a good place to improve our learning without any restriction.
A workplace where people respect each other.

No timing restrictions. We are supposed to finish our assigned task.
I was very fortunate to work with 2 very nice bosses. As a mother with a young kid, they are very considerate and given me good support in terms of the working flexible. We have build trust and strengthen our bonds over the years.

The employment engagement team in SAP often organised a lot of events for the office employees be it internally or externally.
Pros
cosy office environment and flexible working hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SAP?
Excellent company to work at, providing the following:-
1. Professional Atmosphere,

2. Freedom provided to workforce, within defined boundaries

3. Remote working made possible, when there are challenges on travels

4. Sincere attempts made to maintain gender equality
Pros
Excellent professional atmosphere
Cons
Limitations on Internal Transfers
A great company to work in with very supportive senior managers that provided leadership and guidance. Provided a lot of regional experience and knowledge.
its good environment to work, good clients and meet the expectations in SAP projects.Excellent client support according the project level and no pressers.
A very nice place to work in Singapore.

Great people great team. Work is enjoyable.

Not very stressful. Have a great HR team who organize lot of year round activities.
I have a very understanding & approachable manager.
The dept has a very good support team work.

Continuous improvement in our work performance is something I look forward to.
work-life balance kind of work culture and memorable experiences. had fun learning shared services processes, background verification, employee learning. Was able travel to India SAP Labs for work collaboration.Enjoyable visit and meeting with colleagues on a different environment and culture. great company with great benefits for the employees. Would consider working with SAP again in the USA. Commute and traffic going to work is the hardest part of my daily routine. Would recommend SAP to other friends and relatives for their employee benefits.
Friendly colleagues
Inclusive culture

Focus on employee career development and welfare

Fast paced environment. May be challenging to keep up with the pace.

Flexible work arrangements
Best place to work, i would recommend this company to any one as platform in corporate world. Learn many new this here...miss working on dead lines now!
A typical day is simply exciting. A great place to worrk. Keep it simple. Work and play balanced.I like the designs of the open office concept in the Singapore office.
My day starts with patrolling the offices and visiting the staff manning the Reception and Visitor Management System. I oversee the operations and spend some quality time with the staff and colleagues.

After 5 years working in an IT company, the dynamics of the organisation is ever changing, the policies and procedures are often reviewed and updated to reflect the latest changes in the IT and security landscape.
Pros
Innovations and open to new ideas to doing things
The ecosystem allows you to be involved in various activities in the organization and roles are flexible based on your personal aspirations