SAP

SAP Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,498 reviews
Easy to reach out cross-functionally, good management. Plenty of opportunities to move in the company. Great technology stack. I would definitely recommend SAP others.
It's a corporate job so of course, it's a lot of work and things are constantly changing so you are also constantly learning but SAP really invests time and money into having all the right resources to make your job easier and more efficient. I really have no complaints about this company.
Pros
Free lunch, remote work, great insurance
Cons
lots of work
SAP is an awesome company of people who work as a team to meet or exceed customers' expectations to run their business with software that provides best practices for data management and decision-making.
Pros
teamwork
Cons
n/a
I have been and employees with SAP for close to10 years and have the opportunity to excel with help from my SAP mentors and colleagues. There is always training and programs to help employees grow with knowledge base learning opportunities.
Pros
Free lunch, health insurance, free gym membership, free coffee and snacks, free parking, 5 personal days per year, unlimited sick leave, 401 K, wellness programs, training seminars
Cons
Commute, travel time, tolls
Good compensationworkplace culture superJob Work/Life Balance is awesomeCompensation/Benefits best , Job Security/Advancementis also very stable.
Nice to work there. They do not give much stress. There is no senior junior comparison in that company all are treated equally. If we have any problems or doubts in our work the organisation will slove the problem fast
Pros
We get all benifit
Cons
Rotational Shift
Nagyon jo. Rengeteg bónusz. Erdekes munka es egészségbiztosítás
Pros
A vállalat törődik az alkalmazottakkal
Cons
Bürokrácia
Jumped from strategy consulting to this new role at SAP. So far very happy with the move. Comps slightly lower than my time with consulting but much better work-life balance and nice people to work with. Plus SAP itself is moving into the next chapter in company history thus I do see a lot of opportunities to grow with the company going forward.
Pros
work life balance; nice culture; very interesting work
Cons
management should be more aggressive in setting goals to compete in the market
SAP cares about its employees and take care of them even during the current pandemic they are making sure we are safe and have the work life balance we need to care for ourselves and our families.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
Nice place to work and the company gives during the day snaks such as fruits, coockies and many kind of coffe.The worst part is that, the managemenet accept all the criticism from clients, whatever if it make sense or not and let the client change the resources as their own willing, destabilizing the team.
Best place to work. Here we not only develop technically but we improve our interpersonal skills. Good mix of different cultures. Both fun and work is part of the SAP.
Pros
Free lunches
I believe SAP is a great company with many perks. High paying job compared to others in the same field. Great benefits. My department was small and just a few people so it was boring at times but what can you do.
Pros
Free snacks and drinks, pay, job security, benefits
Cons
I believe that my department did not had job culture, I can’t talk for Rotherham departments since they were always having fun
It is a great place to work and to work there is enjoyable. People were smart and knowledgeable. Work was at the pace you set it. My typical day was reading what needed to be done and work on the projects that were assigned to me. Supporting management in their tasks on special projects for certain clients from presentations, to new development projects, to partnerships. Hardest part of the job was trying to find the right plane to fly home on. Most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the timeline given for a project and knowing I did my best and management was appreciative of the work I had completed.
Pros
Flexible work style
Cons
grew very quickly
Reorganizations every 6 months were very disruptive with poor execution and rationale. Far too focused to benefiting German segments of the employee base. No effort to review projects' success or failure versus the money invested (no ROI). With the exception of HANA, only new ideas were purchased with acquisitions.
Pros
Great benefits and compensation
Cons
Poor execution in direction, inexcusable behavior in customer facing, non-sales oriented interactions
Company is good if you want to settle down but for staters it is not good.The Pay is minimal with mediocre increments.Work Life balance is good but growth is uncertain.
Pros
Free Lunch, Stress Free Work
Cons
Compensation, Growth
This is the place to join for if you want to grow & gain experience in SAP. You will have vast SAP learning resource at your disposal & no one will stop you to try new things.
Pros
Stress free, Good Working Culture
Cons
Na
SInce I started as a working student, I have realized the great working environment that exist within the company, the flexibility and the opportunities to develop and learn
Pros
free lunch, learning materials, work-life balance, great environment
Cons
If you are more of a big city person then this might not be your ideal place (headquarters)
The job was fine however there was not a lot of room for growth and management was focused on re-organizing instead of developing the individual team.
Worked here for over 10 years. Great place to grow! I started as a contingent work. Fully hired after 1 year and able to apply for internal roles as FTE.
Pros
Free lunch and great benefits
Cons
Culture not inclusive to African Americans
Lack of understanding and ...knowledge of commonsense.doesnt give space to their juniors to explore ....stick to the instruction from seniors no feedback programme ...
Pros
lunch, shuttle
Cons
stressful working hours
Chaque jour était établie par un petit rituel d'arrivé, le bonjour aux quelques personnes déjà présente le matin puis le café.Ensuite le travail, une alternance entre recherche sur mon projet, mise en place, création et exécution de ma tache puis ensuite documentation de tout ceci!
  1. Employee Reviews