SAP Employee Reviews for Operations Associate

A great team that I'm working with. Supportive teammates. High volume & short handed. Long working hours. Fast changing. Non-stop changes in process & system enhancements.
A place where great team work is required. It's a very open and fast paced environment and we can learn a lot and sharing of experiences is the workplace culture.
Physical office has a good working environment Good workplace culture Many employee benefits, free lunches, fruits and snacks, regular wellness workshops, company organized family events, regular fitness programs, fitness subscription discounts and health talks Micro-management of certain management personnel
Pros
Family oriented
Cons
Individual talent is not recognized or appreciated
SAP promotes work life balance, hence many activities were organised to involvement family during weekends which we were free to join, but never made compulsory. Colleagues were creative and fun to work with, making work life here never boring. We also braved through many quarter closings together, as late (or early) as 3am the next day, but it was less tiring with colleagues as fun as them!
work-life balance kind of work culture and memorable experiences. had fun learning shared services processes, background verification, employee learning. Was able travel to India SAP Labs for work collaboration.Enjoyable visit and meeting with colleagues on a different environment and culture. great company with great benefits for the employees. Would consider working with SAP again in the USA. Commute and traffic going to work is the hardest part of my daily routine. Would recommend SAP to other friends and relatives for their employee benefits.
  1. Operations Associate