SAKAE SUSHI Careers and Employment
- IndustryRestaurants & Food Service
Sakae Sushi – the flagship brand of Sakae Holdings Ltd. is the first name that will come to mind when Japanese food is mentioned.
A typical work day is serving incoming customers, taking orders and serving their orders. At the end of the day, housekeeping of the restaurant is necessary.
I work as a rider there before. Nothing much to say except the employees are fun. The food is great. The service not bad. I work there for almost 3years.
I love working there alot. On my first day at the work I didnt know much so everyone there helped me alot. The restaurants is very clean and all the parttimers there are very friendly and we feels like the real siblings while working there.
since i am a very cheerful person they said they never seen me tired while working there.
• Handling customers’ feedback
• Training new management trainees and service staff to provide excellent service
• Managing daily operation (including rostering)
• Food quality and labour cost control
• Achieving monthly special sales targets and memberships goals
• Undertaking monthly payroll submission to HQ
• Ordering of food and equipment supplies to outlets
• Attending to customers enquires and placing orders, tracking of riders and follow up with order with the outlets.
• Was later promoted as call center Supervisor and assist Manager to over-see all operations, attending to customer complaints and assist in managing.
• Was promoted again as call center auditor and as Management trainee, doing interviews and trainings for new comers and was also in charge of Nouvell Events (Brunch out of Sakae Sushi for catering) as purchasing and assistant to the VP.
What would you say about your employer?
- SAKAE SUSHI