Salesforce

Salesforce Employee Reviews

Singapore4 reviews

Fast paced, dynamic, lively, fun place, people oriented.

As the company is growing rapidly and expanding, there are a lot of opportunities for employees to explore and take on internally. Management is open and keeps communications channels easily accessible. We are a company that embrace the use of technology, particularly proud of using our own products and we are in the forefront of digital transformation. We have ohana family culture.

Pros

Good benefits, flexible work hours/arrangement, lots of growth opportunities

Cons

demanding expectations from leaders, stressful, can be political

Workplace Culture

I have been with Salesforce for over 5 years. The work culture has always been amazing, but during Covid the support from leadership at all levels has been nothing short of amazing. This comes in form of flexible work schedules (more than before if that is possible), additional funds for childcare, additional funds for at home expenses and most of all, compassion!

Fun place to learn and work

Awesome company to work with and great people to learn from. Always there is possibility for me to join back such company again. Thanks again for being a such opportunity again.

Pros

Cons

Work visa

Excellent Company

Great culture of Customer focus and teamwork. Strong and caring leadership team. Growth opportunity. 1:1:1 policy focuses on giving back and you can invest your time in community or NGO you support. Smart and exciting people to work with

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Salesforce. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Salesforce