Salesforce

Salesforce

Salesforce Employee Review

Workplace Culture

I have been with Salesforce for over 5 years. The work culture has always been amazing, but during Covid the support from leadership at all levels has been nothing short of amazing. This comes in form of flexible work schedules (more than before if that is possible), additional funds for childcare, additional funds for at home expenses and most of all, compassion!

Same role

Fast paced, dynamic, lively, fun place, people oriented.

As the company is growing rapidly and expanding, there are a lot of opportunities for employees to explore and take on internally. Management is open and keeps communications channels easily accessible. We are a company that embrace the use of technology, particularly proud of using our own products and we are in the forefront of digital transformation. We have ohana family culture.

Pros

Good benefits, flexible work hours/arrangement, lots of growth opportunities

Cons

demanding expectations from leaders, stressful, can be political

5 years work anniversary at Salesforce

5 years, 3 promotions, got married and having a kid - it’s been an incredible journey for me here at Salesforce. There are not enough words to describe my appreciation for this incredible company and the people I’ve met along the way. I’ve had the fortune to work with the best & brightest people I know and create lifelong friendships & unforgettable memories.Last but not least, Salesforce provided me a $100 USD Riding the Wave grant to support the organization of my choice, what a great way of giving back to the community and recognizing my tenure at Salesforce. I look forward to riding the wave for many more years to come!

Pros

6 months parental leave for primary care givers, 3 months parental leave for secondary care givers, monthly wellness benefits (including massages, equipment purchases & rentals, sports gears), Annual Flexi benefits, 20 days annual leave entitlement, great medical & dental benefits

Cons

Salary is not as competitive as other direct competitors in the Tech industry, but the overall benefits make up for the lack thereof.

Fun place to learn and work

Awesome company to work with and great people to learn from. Always there is possibility for me to join back such company again. Thanks again for being a such opportunity again.

Pros

Cons

Work visa

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Salesforce. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Salesforce with

Studying at Salesforce

Find out what it's like to study here.Read all reviews
  • Salesforce
  • Workplace Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?