Samsonite

Samsonite Employee Reviews

Singapore7 reviews

Fun Workplace on Sales Floor

Generally the full time staffs are friendly, flexible working hours for part time, learn and understand more about products that you can apply to assist customers on sales decision

Porductive and Safe Work Environment

Nothing more needs to be elaborated. Good boss, great colleagues and safe environment to work in.Job timings are very flexible and learning curve is just nice.

Environment

Working in departmental stall and need to communicate well with in-coming customers. There is a chance that they are not a suitable buyer but there is no harm trying out to see whether they will help increase your sale or not.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Short hours

Productive and nice working place

Theres times will be busy and theres times i can rest abit . The salary is not tat bad tho ~ Flexible timing too as theres times there will be last min of cant make it to work 3 days before giving and info and they will help to find cover for you.

Cons

Hrs of timing is acceptable

Productive environment

The environment that i worked in was productive and fun. It allowed me to pick up several skills be it social skills or leadership skills. It also taught me to be an efficient worker (For e.g. I arranged the stocks in a way that I will be able to easily spot the products customers ask for). The most enjoyable part of the job was having co-workers who are friendly and welcoming.

Pros

Productive environment

Overall in-charge of the Boutique

Shop Supervisor Learned to deal with customer fussy and friendly customers Fair management respect each others culture hardest part of the job during sale period and not enough manpower Chinese New Year staff gathering

Pros

bonus

Cons

retail hours, 6 days work

Productive & Learned a lot of things

We are working 3 shifts before morning, mid and afternoon. My first month i was assigned at After Sales so i learned a lot of things about the products itself, technical aspects, parts of the luggage. I made a lot of friends when i was working there, they were all very nice, some of them are very kind. The hardest part was the After Sales for me because we handle all the customer complaints there. The most enjoyable was always my time inter acting with my colleagues abd i always enjoy interacting with customers.

Pros

Discounts for Luggages

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Samsonite. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Samsonite with