Samsung Electronics

Samsung Electronics Employee Reviews

Singapore64 reviews
Good
I like to work this company Long term . I have to learn from my management to lots of technical knowledge. I like company rules and regulations and safety and quality policy.
Fun workplace .
Fun workplace with cozy environment . Colleagues are helpful and friendly . The hardest part of the job is to deal with difficult customers but overall still enjoyable as you would get to interact with different people .
Pros
Helpful colleagues .
Cons
It can be quite stressful sometimes .
Good Learning experience for junior roles
Good Learning experience for junior roles with great exposure and opportunities.
However, it might be harder to progress further than middle management due to frequent changes of top management which often meant a change of direction.
5 star☺️
One of the best company☺️.one the largets company which me the one of the top seller in the philippines ,thank you so much samsung philippines for giving the change to work with you thank you
taken positive mood
i have more challenges to works to build quality and safety that same time full attention works mind.
day by day learning same thing in the build and listening.
Be careful of some long serving managers who abused their position
Some long serving managers in there abused their position so it's nothing glamous working there. So think twice before leaving your current employment to join them.
Excellent work culture
Samsung C&T Corporation has meant a lot to me.
We work 5,5 days a week. Work with excellent culture, fast response and able to multitask is a standard to work with Korean company.

The management was steady, all people work with their specialization.

Many races in a company make us understand well to respect each other,

different culture but we work with same vision.

the hardest part of the job, sometimes need to do overtime until 11PM consecutive and have to come office in the morning.

Most enjoyable part was we having a snack break, and eat together as a team.
Pros
Excellent work culture
Cons
Long Hours
Expanding my knowledge
Working at Samsung is different every single day, there will be new obstacles each day we go to work which makes it challenging but at the same time let us expand our knowledge of how things work. Lacking in work-life balance as work timing is not fixed and work can end late most of the days and amount of job per day takes up all of our energy for the day. Management wise in the company is considered quite good as there is interactions between higher ups and yourself to discuss on any matters.
Pros
Contract bonus
Cons
Very long hours & too much jobs per day
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Samsung Electronics?
Promoter
My job as samsung promoter camera included promoting their brand camera through explaining their benefits to customers . I also have to take care of their merchandising display . Hardest part is not many customer know that samsung make cameras and have a quite hard time explaining to customers . But overtime , people know so business is ok .
Pros
no need punchcard plus high comission during that time
Cons
long hrs
Productive atmosphere.
Employee engagement working hand in hand to ensure all supplying materials deliver on time to meet the project dateline. Working with other department let us to learn and widen our knowledge.
Pros
Working hours
good pay but toxic life
Get ready for challenges and ups and downs with the management. They pay decent but good bye to your work life balance as there would be none. Weekends will be affected with so many messages and calls. A toxic working enviroment.
Great exposure to a vast regional business
Samsung Asia has served as a terrific component of my professional career. Not only does it operate in one of the hottest industries, but also it affords those who stick with it a chance to experience various parts of a global enterprise
There are plenty of ways to improve workplace culture
Creating a strong workplace culture has become a staple of entrepreneurship. Progressive businesses across the country are luring top candidates not only with high salaries and benefits but with the promise to join a fulfilling team of like-minded individuals.

Considering how easy it can be to improve the atmosphere in a workplace, there’s no excuse to cling to antiquated practices that restrict the free flow of ideas.

There are plenty of ways to improve workplace culture, but in my experience, these are the quickest, easiest, and most effective ways to take your office life to the next level:
Pros
Own self
Cons
10 hours
Hypocrite Environment
No human rights and no work life balance.

Cannot work with suggestions, only listen to immediate superior if defy means cannot perform.

inferior complex and hypocrite environment
Pros
Na
Cons
Have to curry favor boss
I got more experience infrastructure & highways,
I got more experiences utility tunal,all the pipe lines,Thay are give freedom of my survey works,I enjoy work with Samsung staffs,I like too much the structural work,
Work
Very hard working people. Very diligent. Competitive. Top player in the market. You have lot of things to learn from work and from the people you work with.
Very hard Working
World famous company, but requiring hard working in the industry. It was a good experience to have a challenging work. I would like to recommend this company.
Pros
high salary
Cons
long working hours
Stressful Environment
A typical day at work would be approaching customers and asking them questions regarding what they are actually looking for and then promoting to customers about our product, convincing them, countering other brands and closing the deal.

What I've have learned in this industry and job is that the Sales world is very competitive and you need to be very careful in everything you do to ensure that there are no snatching of customers/sales etc.

The management and workplace culture are very different every time due to the constant changes of branches but most of the experiences are pleasant, not much conflict with the Full-Timers or Staffs.

Hardest part of the job would have to be dealing with competitive Sales Assistant that are working in the same environment with you but are under a different brand as things can easily turn unpleasant even over small misunderstandings.

The most enjoyable part of the job is definitely seeing your hard work paying off at the end of the day as the sales you have worked hard for will be counted as your commission.
Pros
High Commission
Cons
Long hours of standing
No sense of teamwork
Not good. Not understanding. A lot of rules which is not really needed. Contradicting. Their ways of teaching sales is not good. Even though I already have experience in the sales line.
Pros
The pay
Wonderful experience
learn how to engaged with customers and promote in a professional way. Work starts at 11am to 9pm. Lots of spot checks by trainers, mystery shoppers to ensure good product knowledge.
Pros
incentives, paid training
Cons
E-learning
Great working place
-Enjoyed working in Samsung, learnt alot of new products, collagues are multi racial.
- Have team bonding every 3 months

-Meet people, attended training, skills improvement programs
Pros
Free phones
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Samsung Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.
3.2K