Samsung Electronics

Samsung Electronics Employee Reviews

Showing all 8,070 reviews
I like to work this company Long term . I have to learn from my management to lots of technical knowledge. I like company rules and regulations and safety and quality policy.
good working place for fresher and good in company policy and good for filirence. working place is good for permanent and felirence workers. and good company
Pros
free luch
Company overall good.timely paid salary, very strict nd well discipline.. company provides all facilities like pf nd esic facility.. pay incentive every month as per target achievement..thank u
Perfect work place to build your career. Fast changing but worthy to take the pain. Good people to work with.

Fair company as rewarding your effort.
Pros
Fair to all
Cons
too much pressure sometimes
Ótimo lugar para se trabalhar.
Com muitas chances de crescimento.
Pros
Bom salário
Cons
Gestão
Perhaps my stint at SAS would have been different had only a handful of roles been filled with different people than they had, it might have gone smoother. i had supervisor Mr Invertibrate who couldn't finish a complete sentence and had no idea what he wanted. And the other sup was Mr Gestapo who's leadership style seemed to be to pick a fight, or accusing someone of something. I met him by phone call at work and first conversation was him yelling at me.
no one was happy at this place. if they were, they were usually just a 2-3 rungs higher on the ladder, sat in a cubicle drinking coffee and talking. if you're one of the folks on the floor making it run, you're probably not having a good time.
Pros
lunch allowance, gym, benefits and pay are good
Cons
toxic culture, don't be alone with a sup, pay is low end for industry, but still good for a tech in austin.
Hippocrite is a word i would ise to describe management. "Do as I say, not as I do" was a common theme. Another was "we have always done it this way". Two of the worst management philosophy's in the history of management!!! For many at Samsung, it became a skill to look busy without really doing anything. As long as you covered your butt you could ride the brand for your entire career. The managers know that and will throw you under the bus if they feel threatened in anyway. HR is a joke when it comes to culture and policy issues. They encourage a open, fair, ethical culture and environment, but they will allow managers to berate, belittle, and confrount subordinates with little or no consequence .
Pros
brand name, benefits, easy work environment
Cons
poor manqgement and culture
Samsung is a good electronics company as they, offer great advice on ways to move forward in your career within its ever evolving technological world.
The people in the higher level they don't give value for effort to worker they give value for liquor girls extra worest company in the world please don't join in this company
Empresa perfeita paga bem mais como eu trabalhava em uma franquia e trabalhei nesta empresa por muito tempo como caixa e fazia papel de gerente abrindo e fechando loja surgiram várias oportunidades para ser Sub gerente e nunca fui e ainda fui demitida por corte de funcionários,
Pros
Sem pros
Cons
Sem oportunidade para crescer na empresa
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Samsung Electronics?
They are people to work for. I love my job it’s easy and it’s worth my 8 hours of work. I am very thankful.the job I do is very time consuming. It’s quick as well.
Too stressful, a lot of office politics. Keep your head down and you will be fine. Paper track everything.
From my view many things are not good in Nepal like the other countries have their own creativity and right opinion to upgrade their business so in nepal the business concept are different they can't satisfy their staffs mostly the pickers who picks people in their business to only press giving too much pressure is also not for the business...
é uma empresa maravilhosa pra se trabalhar e os benefício estão acima da expectativa!!!
Pros
salário compatível com a função
Cons
gestão de líderes precisa melhorar mais, capacitar melhor os líderes, para saber lidar com qualquer tipo de situação de doença mental em relação ao funcionário.
Developing sales channel on the market through finding the best High-end products sales innovation and active distributors in Audio and Video market. Good performance and compliance with market trends and consumers demands.
Providing the highest VIP service in order to increase customer satisfaction.

Use effective advertising programs and materials for show our products, services and promotion plans.

Continuous tracking of the other competitors’ activities for take an action on time in order to offer a good plan for surprising our customers and on time pricing plan.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long working hour
Open minded and very fast paced different the most enjoyable part is helping the customers and working with the blue shirts. working holidays will seem bad but not really and working with others they make you feel comfortable.
Good company... Just alot of politic to deal with but I guess it's part of what Makes the company big.
It's a powerful brand with very intelligent people that I love so much
Pros
You will always lean
Cons
Some boss always wait for you to make a mistake
Existe uma competição motivado pela a empresa porém as promoções não ocorre na mesma medida.
Uma empresa que muda muita se for para dar um conselho eu diria adaptação e o melhor resumo da Samsung.
Pros
Empresa dinâmica
Cons
não oferece promoções e estabilidade
Realización del trabajo bajo una estructura buena y con grandes profesionales
Leider hat sich die Unternehmenskultur sehr verändert. Nur noch Zeitarbeitskräfte und kaum Perspektiven
Pros
Bezahlung, flexible Arbeitszeiten
Cons
Keine Fedtanstellungen, kein gutes Klima
Full stress full the job,Samsung mobiles and electronics selling job, team leader every day and every minute call sell the mobiles what problem ,today no selling any product why thf reason