Samsung Electronics

Samsung Electronics Job Security & Advancement reviews

I like to work this company Long term . I have to learn from my management to lots of technical knowledge. I like company rules and regulations and safety and quality policy.
Good Learning experience for junior roles with great exposure and opportunities. However, it might be harder to progress further than middle management due to frequent changes of top management which often meant a change of direction.
Some long serving managers in there abused their position so it's nothing glamous working there. So think twice before leaving your current employment to join them.
Samsung Asia has served as a terrific component of my professional career. Not only does it operate in one of the hottest industries, but also it affords those who stick with it a chance to experience various parts of a global enterprise
World famous company, but requiring hard working in the industry. It was a good experience to have a challenging work. I would like to recommend this company.
Pros
high salary
Cons
long working hours
They were working on some of the biggest projects in Oil and Gas industries which was giving them a confidence to do a better job and look for further involvement in engineering. Company has a lot room for improvement. For example, they need to improve the English language communication in company if they want to be recognized as an international company. They are very dedicated at what they do which gives them a good momentum to move forward but they need to improve their working style by being flexible for changes and update their work procedures and systems according to industry best practices.
- Backdated Korean management style - Limited advancement opportunities - Limited opportunities to explore ideas/creativity - Although MNC, still very Korean based
Pros
Good Company Brand Name
Cons
Backdated Culture
Samsung C&T been always part of my life, they nurture me to become a better employee that wherever i may go in the future I could always look back & grateful for them.
Pros
they trust & believe in my capabilities
Cons
Sales representative office, nice working location and environment. Nice bosses to worked together and no over time. Overall life and work balanced work.
Pros
Enjoyed quiet working environment
Cons
alone in the office
I like to face challenging job and overcome with solutions. I learned different type of work scopes that worked under deferent EPCM like- ExxonMobil, Lend Lease, CH2M HILL, M+W Zender and many others. I got fully support from my management. I always enjoyed with my job so difficult to say specific moment.
There will Job Work/Life Balance working in Samsung, the only weakness is the Competitive/political sale culture where not every work professional can adapt
Pros
Cons
Competitive/political sale culture
Great team and management and will help people to gained more experience