Samsung Electronics

Samsung Electronics Work-Life Balance reviews

i have more challenges to works to build quality and safety that same time full attention works mind. day by day learning same thing in the build and listening.
Samsung C&T Corporation has meant a lot to me. We work 5,5 days a week. Work with excellent culture, fast response and able to multitask is a standard to work with Korean company. The management was steady, all people work with their specialization. Many races in a company make us understand well to respect each other, different culture but we work with same vision. the hardest part of the job, sometimes need to do overtime until 11PM consecutive and have to come office in the morning. Most enjoyable part was we having a snack break, and eat together as a team.
Pros
Excellent work culture
Cons
Long Hours
Working at Samsung is different every single day, there will be new obstacles each day we go to work which makes it challenging but at the same time let us expand our knowledge of how things work. Lacking in work-life balance as work timing is not fixed and work can end late most of the days and amount of job per day takes up all of our energy for the day. Management wise in the company is considered quite good as there is interactions between higher ups and yourself to discuss on any matters.
Pros
Contract bonus
Cons
Very long hours & too much jobs per day
Get ready for challenges and ups and downs with the management. They pay decent but good bye to your work life balance as there would be none. Weekends will be affected with so many messages and calls. A toxic working enviroment.
No human rights and no work life balance. Cannot work with suggestions, only listen to immediate superior if defy means cannot perform. inferior complex and hypocrite environment
Pros
Na
Cons
Have to curry favor boss
Very hard working people. Very diligent. Competitive. Top player in the market. You have lot of things to learn from work and from the people you work with.
World famous company, but requiring hard working in the industry. It was a good experience to have a challenging work. I would like to recommend this company.
Pros
high salary
Cons
long working hours
A typical day at work would be approaching customers and asking them questions regarding what they are actually looking for and then promoting to customers about our product, convincing them, countering other brands and closing the deal. What I've have learned in this industry and job is that the Sales world is very competitive and you need to be very careful in everything you do to ensure that there are no snatching of customers/sales etc. The management and workplace culture are very different every time due to the constant changes of branches but most of the experiences are pleasant, not much conflict with the Full-Timers or Staffs. Hardest part of the job would have to be dealing with competitive Sales Assistant that are working in the same environment with you but are under a different brand as things can easily turn unpleasant even over small misunderstandings. The most enjoyable part of the job is definitely seeing your hard work paying off at the end of the day as the sales you have worked hard for will be counted as your commission.
Pros
High Commission
Cons
Long hours of standing
-Enjoyed working in Samsung, learnt alot of new products, collagues are multi racial. - Have team bonding every 3 months -Meet people, attended training, skills improvement programs
Pros
Free phones
Cons
I have learn from this company that how to handle the workplace safety and health issue and successfully completed the Down town line -3 Expo station in time.
Pros
Safety managed by safety team
Cons
It's a huge, well respected organisation. The pay is competitive compared to industry standard. They are very structured in terms of performance reviews and salary is always paid on time.
Pros
High Salary
Cons
Long Hours
They were working on some of the biggest projects in Oil and Gas industries which was giving them a confidence to do a better job and look for further involvement in engineering. Company has a lot room for improvement. For example, they need to improve the English language communication in company if they want to be recognized as an international company. They are very dedicated at what they do which gives them a good momentum to move forward but they need to improve their working style by being flexible for changes and update their work procedures and systems according to industry best practices.
- Backdated Korean management style - Limited advancement opportunities - Limited opportunities to explore ideas/creativity - Although MNC, still very Korean based
Pros
Good Company Brand Name
Cons
Backdated Culture
A day at work is very fast because of wide of activities and work that you will handle. This is a good learning ground and developing yourself.
Pros
Free service
Cons
Long hours 8AM - 6PM Mon to Sat
Samsung C&T been always part of my life, they nurture me to become a better employee that wherever i may go in the future I could always look back & grateful for them.
Pros
they trust & believe in my capabilities
Cons
Some bosses do not take care of work life balance, they are extremely high demand on your OT to complete task given. Immediate boss do not provide clear direction for most of the time, bosses required you to handle and make your own decision for 99% of the time
Pros
Independent
Cons
feel not belonging & loss at work
Being a Front Desk Officer for so many years. I have met a lot of different people and is nice to have such interaction with all kind of people. I learnt a lot from customers by knowing how to handle their complain till I know how solve their issues.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
Daily operation tasks such as part sharing, delivery shipment, negotiate with suppliers on pricing, lead time, delivery schedules. Manage reports to the management Handle and lead a team Dealing with warehouse and logistics issues
Cons
Very relax place to work and commission is good. You will know it's a typical day at work when you start to feel sleepy. And the management is fair in my opinion. Despite it being a sales job,they dont really rush to close on targets. The hardest part of the job is handling customers. If you are not patient enough,one single harsh comment made can cause a huge commotion. But that is quite rare as most customers knows what they want to purchase.
Pros
Great incentives and relaxed environment
Cons
Working in retail hours.
I like to face challenging job and overcome with solutions. I learned different type of work scopes that worked under deferent EPCM like- ExxonMobil, Lend Lease, CH2M HILL, M+W Zender and many others. I got fully support from my management. I always enjoyed with my job so difficult to say specific moment.
Strong R&D and ambitious company Well procedure and lots of controls monitoring Reward people well based on their performance Care for the staffs from top management Conduct training through the years
Pros
reward achievers