Samsung Electronics
Samsung Electronics Employee Review

Nice environment but aircon too cold

March 19, 2015
my main duty for the position is to collate sales information into reports for management analysis purposes and the whole day i handle only data. However, i managed to learn the technique of using pivot tables in excel to present the relevant data and update data on a regular weekly basis. The management are great as we are free to communicate using communicator and whatapps. I only report to 2 managers but my colleagues in office are friendly and willing to teach you. The most enjoyable time working there is when I am able to learn new things every day and get the reports completed on time. I can learn new products of the company as they do provide internal product training for staff with lunch provided. The biggest turnoff from there is the aircon is really cold. Very stressful at work most of the time. The lunch places there are very expensive and crowded too.
Pros
frequent team lunch and dinner, good training on products for staff
Cons
over time work without pay, expensive lunch places
February 10, 2020
I like to work this company Long term . I have to learn from my management to lots of technical knowledge. I like company rules and regulations and safety and quality policy.
October 28, 2019
Fun workplace with cozy environment . Colleagues are helpful and friendly . The hardest part of the job is to deal with difficult customers but overall still enjoyable as you would get to interact with different people .
Pros
Helpful colleagues .
Cons
It can be quite stressful sometimes .
September 29, 2019
Good Learning experience for junior roles with great exposure and opportunities.
However, it might be harder to progress further than middle management due to frequent changes of top management which often meant a change of direction.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Samsung Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.
3.2K