Samsung Electronics
Samsung Electronics Employee Review

Promoter

April 27, 2019
My job as samsung promoter camera included promoting their brand camera through explaining their benefits to customers . I also have to take care of their merchandising display . Hardest part is not many customer know that samsung make cameras and have a quite hard time explaining to customers . But overtime , people know so business is ok .
Pros
no need punchcard plus high comission during that time
Cons
long hrs
April 1, 2018
Same role
Promoter (Former Employee) - Jurong
learn how to engaged with customers and promote in a professional way. Work starts at 11am to 9pm. Lots of spot checks by trainers, mystery shoppers to ensure good product knowledge.
Pros
incentives, paid training
Cons
E-learning
May 18, 2015
Same roleSame location
Sales Promoter (Former Employee) - Singapore, S00
Very relax place to work and commission is good. You will know it's a typical day at work when you start to feel sleepy. And the management is fair in my opinion. Despite it being a sales job,they dont really rush to close on targets. The hardest part of the job is handling customers. If you are not patient enough,one single harsh comment made can cause a huge commotion. But that is quite rare as most customers knows what they want to purchase.
Pros
Great incentives and relaxed environment
Cons
Working in retail hours.
February 10, 2020
Same location
Sr. site Engginer (Current Employee) - Singapore
I like to work this company Long term . I have to learn from my management to lots of technical knowledge. I like company rules and regulations and safety and quality policy.