Sanmina Corporation

Sanmina Corporation Employee Reviews in Bedok

Bedok10 reviews

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,108 reviews

Its okay to Work

Its not really to good.But include a nice salary package and a good management.They give enough benefit to foreign worker and they takecare us well.Thats all.

Basic Salary good

Salary good but dont have the good trainning. Dont have any allowances .benefit less no more.working hours is ok. Dont have meal allowances.working area is good

Pros

No free lunch

Caring and fun

Employees are asked to provide suggestions and ideas on issues faced in the workplace, and participated in interactive games for rewards such as vouchers.

Product

I am currently working as Product Quality Engineer. As of my job role, ensure product meet requirements,publish trending analysis,maintain good documentation practices and achieved On time delivery. I learned in my current role, Process flow of manufacturing, solve Quality issues on product and good relationship with Customer Focus Team.

working culture are stressful

Workplace culture people will keep push work ,did not have responsibility job . increment salary too slow . management likely scold people. need handle a lot issue and people wont be appearance

Very good

Sanmina is a very professional company in terms of documentation. Very challenging when it comes to work. All the management there is very approachable and all my colleague are helpful.

Good working environment

The hardest part of the job is the management. Teamwork is not being practice good. Work and life are not balance. No support from bosses. No motivations from management.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Work and Life balance

A good pcb manufacturing company with great benefits for the employees working here. New things to be learn.Great and convinient working environments.

Pros

Phone allowance

Nil

Sci的组长都是变态的。做对或错都要被骂。希望上头先培训她们怎样尊重别人的感受。员工出出进进的多了。然到你们不知道什么因素吗?还是当不知道。

Pros

没有

Cons

组长的嚣张了

Average work environment

To work here, you need lots of patience and understanding. Work culture here requires us to flexible as at times we are required to forgo your personal time after office hours.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sanmina Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sanmina Corporation with