Sarika Connoisseur Cafe Pte Ltd

Sarika Connoisseur Cafe Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore10 reviews

Fun colleagues, nice working environment

Fun environment to learn n absorb.. but management wise not very good. Pros is have lots of regular customers but cons is long working hours, sometimes dont even have time to go for lunch break.

Pros

High pay n staff discount

Productive, Fun, Exciting and Interesting

This company is my fist joined company in Singapore, so I learned a lot from here starting from the basic to standard. My workplace is something interesting, amazing and exciting place because its a nice and cozy place that a customer will love to chill. The hardest part of my job is to adjust on my colleagues individuals. the most enjoyable part om my job is when there new things to learn, like for example Being bartender sometimes, because this job was not my line before,but since my superior saw my interest of learning about it, she gave me a chance to learn and do it which can be my advantage to my next journeys.

Lousy Workplace immediate department colleague like to backstiab

I guess backstabbing are common in all office but begining Singapore and old.... Younger colleagues of difference current or country work on a difference channel... Alot of disagreement and also loves to backstab when you do not agree with the way they work..... Stupid exactly, if you do not agree in working with them they will gang up in making sure you will not stay forever till tirement. Basically they will ensure you resigned without further reason.

Pros

Good work hours

Cons

Management only believes one sided story never look into the matter affecting resignee.

Productive and Good work place

Working in TCC was a big help for me to learn. All staff i work with so far are all helpful. TCC Management was very good to all the staff they treat everyone nicely.

Productive but not healthy

The company is great but the people behind is kinda doubtful, sometimes it’s already toxic. The salary is great and food also, but your effort will Not be apreciated if your just a normal stuff

OJT and culture

You are threw to complete your task without guidance and expect you to know EVERYTHING including the company policies and regulations. No logic company framework.

Pros

No pro

Cons

Alot cons

productive and a fun environment to be in

I have learn many things working here... Example to create drink to be friendly and talk to people.. Learn how to control stocks, team work.. Any many more that I don't know how to explain! But I'm looking for a job with a better pay

Pros

free drinks and nice managers

Cons

low salary

Productive, informative and fun & busy working environment

Manage daily operations from bar set up, cash handling, stocks management. Customer service and preparing of their drinks. Closing the boutique & all it's cash And credit card transactions and make sure that cash sales it deposited the following day. Promote and sells seasonal items and make sure that the target was met individually and as a team. Love to do drinks and make sure that the quality meets, and feel proud when attending meeting and the outlet is doing well. Meet different kinds of people and familiar with the regulars and their favorites. The hard part of it is when no part timer working and only two full timers are working who is myself and my co manager we need to survive for a day and work alone when the other is having her break coz most of the time manpower is always an issue. But felts loved when other outlet giving help so i need to make sure that i also help others when got chance to. I still stay in the job if the company have qouta for foreigners

Pros

learned a lot specially about coffee, last two years in the company got OT pay, was promoted after 2 years

Cons

Understaff most of the time

Work life

Working environment were friendly. Treated equally and plenty of opportunities given to both part-timers and the full-timers. I was able to learn a lot from my days working there as a service crew. I was developed further and given more opportunities such as becoming a barista and handling the product stocks - aside from the usual order taking & waiter.

Pros

Convenient Location

Cons

Manpower issues

Stepping stone to learn more

Able to manage projects and multi-tasking. Co-workers are very cooperative and easy to work with to get the project done. The most hardest part of the job is to do everything by yourself with no assistant but able to learn new things.

Pros

Able to work outside for design research

Cons

Long hours, overpacked with projects for one designer

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sarika Connoisseur Cafe Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Sarika Connoisseur Cafe Pte Ltd Reviews by Location

• Sarika Connoisseur Cafe Pte Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?