Sarika Connoisseur Cafe Pte Ltd
View all Sarika Connoisseur Cafe Pte Ltd reviews

Sarika Connoisseur Cafe Pte Ltd

Sarika Connoisseur Cafe Pte Ltd Employee Review

Fun colleagues, nice working environment

Fun environment to learn n absorb.. but management wise not very good. Pros is have lots of regular customers but cons is long working hours, sometimes dont even have time to go for lunch break.

Pros

High pay n staff discount

Cons

Same role

Productive, Fun, Exciting and Interesting

This company is my fist joined company in Singapore, so I learned a lot from here starting from the basic to standard. My workplace is something interesting, amazing and exciting place because its a nice and cozy place that a customer will love to chill. The hardest part of my job is to adjust on my colleagues individuals. the most enjoyable part om my job is when there new things to learn, like for example Being bartender sometimes, because this job was not my line before,but since my superior saw my interest of learning about it, she gave me a chance to learn and do it which can be my advantage to my next journeys.

Lousy Workplace immediate department colleague like to backstiab

I guess backstabbing are common in all office but begining Singapore and old.... Younger colleagues of difference current or country work on a difference channel... Alot of disagreement and also loves to backstab when you do not agree with the way they work..... Stupid exactly, if you do not agree in working with them they will gang up in making sure you will not stay forever till tirement. Basically they will ensure you resigned without further reason.

Pros

Good work hours

Cons

Management only believes one sided story never look into the matter affecting resignee.

Productive and Good work place

Working in TCC was a big help for me to learn. All staff i work with so far are all helpful. TCC Management was very good to all the staff they treat everyone nicely.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sarika Connoisseur Cafe Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sarika Connoisseur Cafe Pte Ltd with

Sarika Connoisseur Cafe Pte Ltd Reviews by Location

• Sarika Connoisseur Cafe Pte Ltd
  • Fun colleagues, nice working environment