SATS Ltd
Here to help
Coronavirus update

SATS Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore179 reviews
Definitely a good working environment and colleagues. I would say working in Sats is not as stressful as sales job. It is really a very systematic and good company
This company will make the full use of you and you will be a slave working under them. No life work culture and bad working ethics are portrayed in this company.
Have to work many shifts a day. Long hours. Sleeping pattern will be disrupted. Cannot even spend time with family at all. Boring job nature. Many bad politics in the company.
A typical day at work would be attending to passengers' needs, ensuring cleanliness of SATS lounge and making sure that food is always replenished on time.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Salary is very low even though long hours of work is required. After deducting cpf not enough money to provide for my children. Job has no progression at all.
Empty promises are made before signing of contract. Once break contract, have to pay a heavy sum of money back to company. Many ppl resign because of long working hours, bad ethics and rude colleagues.
Pros
Cons
Empty promises made by company and bad ethics of fellow colleagues
Salary was less than $1800 but have to work very long hours a day. Shows favouritism when given off days. Some of the weeks I have no off days at all. How to spend time with my family?
Pros
Can't think of a single one
Cons
Many. Low salary, long working hours, no off days, no time for family
Have you ever worked till you have no energy and depressed? I have after working in SATS. Working 16, 17 hours 6 days a week is a norm here. If you get a pathetic off day in a week, consider yourself lucky. Not worth it to choose this job and end up breaking the contract. There are many more better job options available in the market.
Pros
Cons
Too long working hours, very negative people in the company and backstabbers
Toxic and bad work culture at this place. Juniors always get bullied by the seniors. Juniors work more and have little rest. Supervisor is unfair too. The favoured workers will have more off days than others. No time for yourself and family as working 7 days a week without off day is very common.
Pros
Discount food
Cons
Toxic culture and no work life balance
Work is long and dull. You don't expect 12 hours shift. The work here can be at least 16 hours with only one break. Food in the canteen is expensive too even after discount. Salary is not always on time and must check carefully as always got error.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Extremely long working hours, salary not prompt and accurate
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SATS Ltd?
No work life balance. Cannot spend time with family. Very long working hours compare to other jobs. No progression at all. Keep doing the same work...
Very long hours and boring job nature. Work more than 15 hours a day. Hard to take leave, must find people to cover for you. Off days are not fixed too. Not every week got off days. Think before you commit yourself to the job as there is a contract and you need to pay if you break the contract.
This job is quite routine, mainly doing security check for the aircraft at the airport. The most interesting part is that you are able to know more about airlines from around the world and meet people from all walks of life. I think I improved my communication and problem-solving abilities during this job, however, the space for improvement is really limited.
I liked to work in airport so for me I can say I love talking with people of different countries .I feel proud that I am working in worlds number one airport
Great place to learn, but be prepared for long, sometimes irregular hours. Hours spent at work doesn't justify for the mediocre pay.

Huge company with a very old-school mentality. Colleagues are ok....
If you’re passion or interest is with working/dealing with different types/kinds of passengers, then SATS is a good starting point in your career. But career growth here is slow.
SATS was once a good and respected company. What it is now is a far cry from the lofty heights it once occupied. Talk to the veterans of the company for the real story, feel it yourself, and the honest truth will be seen, heard and felt.
SATS Ltd. gives opportunity to grow and learn new skills. Career advancement is possible. The person should be able to work under pressure without compromising company standards.
Fun and an interesting place to start career where employees and management were supportive of the interests of the new employee. Learned new skills on the job. Learned how to manage time well. Always looking forward to shift due to interesting and fun colleagues
SATS Ltd
Period : January 2017 to Current

Scope of work:

-Attend to passengers at arrival claims with mishandled and damaged baggage

-Assist passengers with odd size bags

-Raise reports of mishandled and damaged bags, in according to the various airline requirements

-Trace mishandled baggage and keep passengers informed of the tracing status

-Answer hotline calls on baggage matters
A very good environment to work
All of them friendly

Good and respected management

Attractive salary which is good for future

A lot things to learn in different departments