SATS Ltd

SATS Ltd Employee Reviews in Changi

Not sure why but I noticed other reviews saying it is 16 hours. It is only 12 hours here, which is to be expected in security industry. Good working environment in the airport terminals and airside. Only cons would be the irregular shift pattern. 7 days work with 2 or 3 days off is the regular shift. OT pay is high, and the company pays the OT correctly all the time
18 hours a day is the most depressing job I have ever worked for in a company. Low basic and no progression of the job at all. Management did not helped the staffs at all.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Extreme long hours
Everyday work 18 hours in this company, they will tell you not enough manpower, can't apply leave also, take mc also asked to come back work. How to work happily?
Pros
Nil
Cons
18 hours
Empty promises are made before signing of contract. Once break contract, have to pay a heavy sum of money back to company. Many ppl resign because of long working hours, bad ethics and rude colleagues.
Pros
Cons
Empty promises made by company and bad ethics of fellow colleagues
Salary was less than $1800 but have to work very long hours a day. Shows favouritism when given off days. Some of the weeks I have no off days at all. How to spend time with my family?
Pros
Can't think of a single one
Cons
Many. Low salary, long working hours, no off days, no time for family
Have you ever worked till you have no energy and depressed? I have after working in SATS. Working 16, 17 hours 6 days a week is a norm here. If you get a pathetic off day in a week, consider yourself lucky. Not worth it to choose this job and end up breaking the contract. There are many more better job options available in the market.
Pros
Cons
Too long working hours, very negative people in the company and backstabbers
Toxic and bad work culture at this place. Juniors always get bullied by the seniors. Juniors work more and have little rest. Supervisor is unfair too. The favoured workers will have more off days than others. No time for yourself and family as working 7 days a week without off day is very common.
Pros
Discount food
Cons
Toxic culture and no work life balance
Work is long and dull. You don't expect 12 hours shift. The work here can be at least 16 hours with only one break. Food in the canteen is expensive too even after discount. Salary is not always on time and must check carefully as always got error.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Extremely long working hours, salary not prompt and accurate
A very good environment to work All of them friendly Good and respected management Attractive salary which is good for future A lot things to learn in different departments
It is a pathetic place to work. The environmenr is not suitable for educated highly skilled people for but it suits those who are lowly educated or unskilled.
The people and work culture at SATS was good. Was able to learn about airport functions and processes and learnt how to work collaboratively with the different providers and service personnel. Cons is the low work life balance.
this job is actually stressful, especially you dealing with passenger which is very demanding. As A CSA And YOU are alone in everything, When pax complains, management and DM will tried their best to cover you up but you will still get complain kk ( everything will be blame by you even though you’re not in a wrong) And thrs a probation/Bond period, actually not suitable for those who can’t handle stress well
Pros
Good benefits, Good to work in this environment
Cons
Pay is Low, Not much staff travel ( when you’re new ), toxic people
Good working environment. Friendly colleagues. A lot of learning and exposure. Good benefits overall. Management direction is ok. Overall nice place to work.
Good colleagues who are very helpful all the time but not so good management. Day to day work is very stagnant, there is little to no room for progression
sats is inconvenient due to the agent, our salary was given late, and it was very inconvenient of them to change our off days as when they like. the place wasnt friendly at all.
My team mates were awesome, you will make some of your best friends here! We all do very well with meeting metrics- but we definitely support each other and help if someone struggles. We laugh a lot, we work pretty hard and we do lots of things to keep it fun. If you are the kind of person who is friendly, competitive and a team player, you will do extremely well for yourself here.
Pros
Casual attire during festivals
Cons
Short breaks
I have learn how to check passengers to their correct travel destinations.chk valid travel documents.welcome all arrival passengers and to make sure passengers meet their expe ations with a smile.
Pros
Transport, meals, shifts, travel allowances
Great environment Good opportunity for people who just fresh out of school and would like to challenge
It’s pretty busy but every single day is a learning journey. As you learn new things from the passenger and my colleagues around me. Always looking forward for work. It’s always a helping hand with one another eventhough from departments. Because at the end of the day we’re still in ome company. The hardest part of this job when there’s a communication barrier with outsider. As you working in airports you meet everyone in the world. But is always an enjoyment moments meeting new people every single day. The families, children and VIPS.
Pros
Transport every day after work, free lunches on special occasions
Cons
Airport service Shift timing. Check-in and departure and arrival Associate with different airlines System trains Know how to entertain passengers and airline in the same time
through our busy schedule, passion is the drive that keep us keeping on! As a management, the challenge of looking into productivity and the interest/benefit of each of our staffs are important balancing point.
Pros
Working with the right group of people
Cons
Nil