SATS Ltd

SATS Ltd Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Have always love working in aviation industry. Have good people there who will guide you through and its an experienced that you will never forget. Alot of multitasking
Pros
People, colleagues, money can be good too, able to have some free spare time as well .
Cons
Shift timing at any hours . Politics as usual.
Lots of opportunity for improvements. Need more coordinations and communication upgrades. Mostly have reasonable requirements and sop.Need more professionalism especially in several sections
Pros
Cool Environment
Cons
Lack of Communication
A typical day at work would be attending to passengers' needs, ensuring cleanliness of SATS lounge and making sure that food is always replenished on time.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Definitely a good working environment and colleagues. I would say working in Sats is not as stressful as sales job. It is really a very systematic and good company
I liked to work in airport so for me I can say I love talking with people of different countries .I feel proud that I am working in worlds number one airport
If you’re passion or interest is with working/dealing with different types/kinds of passengers, then SATS is a good starting point in your career. But career growth here is slow.
SATS Ltd. gives opportunity to grow and learn new skills. Career advancement is possible. The person should be able to work under pressure without compromising company standards.
Sats is a big company.Our work over there is quite good.We work in quite fast-paced environment. We are quite satisfied working in Sats.We all work together to satisfy our passengers need which make us feel happy.
Different day learned different things. Have to think on the spot to solve issues with passengers. Overall it is still a fun job . Great bosses around who are will to help
The people and work culture at SATS was good. Was able to learn about airport functions and processes and learnt how to work collaboratively with the different providers and service personnel. Cons is the low work life balance.
Jobs at SATS Ltd
Customer Service Representative positions
See more jobs
I started as a seatplanner and worked my way up to being an Airline Representative. I ve always enjoyed working in the airport and airline as I love travelling.I want to see the world that God as created.different people,different cultures.never cease to amaze me.Meeting people in the airport,the things i,learn is priceless.
Its a very big and strong company. Glad to be a part of them. A huge place to get good exposure and to work in the world's best airport. A good place to work as entry level.
Ideal workplace for young workers looking to gain experience or older workers looking for less stressful job. Basic training and benefits are included. Long working shift hours.
this job is actually stressful, especially you dealing with passenger which is very demanding. As A CSA And YOU are alone in everything, When pax complains, management and DM will tried their best to cover you up but you will still get complain kk ( everything will be blame by you even though you’re not in a wrong) And thrs a probation/Bond period, actually not suitable for those who can’t handle stress well
Pros
Good benefits, Good to work in this environment
Cons
Pay is Low, Not much staff travel ( when you’re new ), toxic people
Managed call centre and frontline duties. Assisted in handling damaged baggage report and left items onboard the plane. Hardest part of the job is when items left onboard is not found. The most enjoyable part of the job is, good bosses, fun colleagues.
Working in an airport gives me big great exposure because i am always dealing with different people from different parts of the world. Language barrier is always there but because of that, it makes you to slowly learn the basic common words used.
Cons
for my 5yrs working SATS I had a great experience I've learned a lot of things and they were able to help me find my passion and patient enough to trust me to excel in the company.
Pros
free monthly CAG Voucher
Cons
split shift
Awesome working Place. Got to meet a lot of people. New things to learn Good management Happy surrounding Tedious Happy interactiing with various cultured people
Pros
Shift work
Cons
odd hours
Really loved my days working with SATS and interacting with all the local and international passengers that I've encountered. Making sure that their journey at Singapore Changi Airport is a smooth and memorable one.
Pros
Working at the Airport
Cons
Odd hours
This is good company. Its a fastpace. I like working there because I love meeting new people and provide qualitu service to our passenger... Its a very busy airline.
Pros
Time flies fast
Cons
Three off days
Day to day different situations to handle U work with different staffs everyday. Working hours are long yet pay is not that much Sometimes there are no breaks for us to eat during our 10 hour or 12 hour shifts.
Cons
Long hours and less pay, forced to do Overtime
  1. Customer Service Representative