SATS Ltd

SATS Ltd Employee Reviews for Intern

- repetitive and not challenging job duties - good salary and benefits - friendly and helpful colleagues - young supervisor - restrictive work culture
I learnt the various skills which are key to food production. some examples are portioning, the importance of quality and consistency. The staff are friendly.
Able to hands-on with the equipment directly. Picked up few pointers from the senior staffs which was very helpful in learning more on Aerospace Industry.
An organization that is focused on getting tasks done effectively and efficiently. An ideal company for personnel to pick up skills and get to know about the aviation industry.
Our role as an intern is to verify and process routine orders in accordance to guidelines and related error free orders to check in baggage counters I am tasked to review documentation system and migrate existing data into a new system through e-library.
Pros
Able to learn observe a certain part of the airport's daily operation
Cons
Gain only limited insight of the daily operation at the airport
Manageable work with supportive colleagues. Reasonable work given to be done within the deadline. Multi religion. Work-life balance.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SATS Ltd?