SATS Ltd

SATS Ltd Culture reviews

Have always love working in aviation industry. Have good people there who will guide you through and its an experienced that you will never forget. Alot of multitasking
Pros
People, colleagues, money can be good too, able to have some free spare time as well .
Cons
Shift timing at any hours . Politics as usual.
Management and senior staff helpful..work in team..productive team and great working environment.There are alt benefits for staff such as medical n etc..
Pros
free gift and bonuses if company makes profit
This company will make the full use of you and you will be a slave working under them. No life work culture and bad working ethics are portrayed in this company.
Have to work many shifts a day. Long hours. Sleeping pattern will be disrupted. Cannot even spend time with family at all. Boring job nature. Many bad politics in the company.
Toxic and bad work culture at this place. Juniors always get bullied by the seniors. Juniors work more and have little rest. Supervisor is unfair too. The favoured workers will have more off days than others. No time for yourself and family as working 7 days a week without off day is very common.
Pros
Discount food
Cons
Toxic culture and no work life balance
Different day learned different things. Have to think on the spot to solve issues with passengers. Overall it is still a fun job . Great bosses around who are will to help
The people and work culture at SATS was good. Was able to learn about airport functions and processes and learnt how to work collaboratively with the different providers and service personnel. Cons is the low work life balance.
I learnt the various skills which are key to food production. some examples are portioning, the importance of quality and consistency. The staff are friendly.
I started as a seatplanner and worked my way up to being an Airline Representative. I ve always enjoyed working in the airport and airline as I love travelling.I want to see the world that God as created.different people,different cultures.never cease to amaze me.Meeting people in the airport,the things i,learn is priceless.
Management is good and the staff will be friendly. Time management is important in this job. Will be trained before start working in the warehouse. Working colleagues will be helpful
Fun place to be at learn different types of languages management is great hardest part of the job is the boarding gate duties ( from my pov ) most enjoyable part is the flight tix dics!
enjoyable the work workplace culture is good hard work many events to motivation good relationship HR is good department have learned more interesting things
There have good teamwork and they all do very hardworking for our hardworking we got a great benefit,all the supervisor be friendly with you,that was great to work
Awesome working Place. Got to meet a lot of people. New things to learn Good management Happy surrounding Tedious Happy interactiing with various cultured people
Pros
Shift work
Cons
odd hours
- repetitive and not challenging job duties - good salary and benefits - friendly and helpful colleagues - young supervisor - restrictive work culture
Good colleagues who are very helpful all the time but not so good management. Day to day work is very stagnant, there is little to no room for progression
- Only worked as part time staff. - Fun working environment. - Job scope is straight forward & easy to complete. - Management is good at handling staff. -
Colleagues keep on whining and complain on daily duties. Manager won't care much on staff well being. Too much of politics. But still there are few higher management who perform duties well.
Pros
Free coupons if we are honest
Cons
Long hours and forced to do OT
Good experience in meeting passengers from different countries. To know more of their cultures. Heartening when passengers show their appreciation for the help rendered to them .Happy to serve and helps passengers in need of help. Also, learn to be able to tackle difficult and sticky situations.
Pros
Good exercise in walking and is part time - 5 to 6 hours per shift
Cons
Nii
My team mates were awesome, you will make some of your best friends here! We all do very well with meeting metrics- but we definitely support each other and help if someone struggles. We laugh a lot, we work pretty hard and we do lots of things to keep it fun. If you are the kind of person who is friendly, competitive and a team player, you will do extremely well for yourself here.
Pros
Casual attire during festivals
Cons
Short breaks
typical day at work - when its peak season time what you learned - a lot of patience management - great hardest part of the job - working shifts enjoyable part of the job - able to communicate with people from all around the world
Pros
Alot of benefits
Cons
Very Difficult shift timing