SATS Ltd

SATS Ltd Job Security & Advancement reviews

If you’re passion or interest is with working/dealing with different types/kinds of passengers, then SATS is a good starting point in your career. But career growth here is slow.
Everyday work 18 hours in this company, they will tell you not enough manpower, can't apply leave also, take mc also asked to come back work. How to work happily?
Pros
Nil
Cons
18 hours
This company will make the full use of you and you will be a slave working under them. No life work culture and bad working ethics are portrayed in this company.
SATS was once a good and respected company. What it is now is a far cry from the lofty heights it once occupied. Talk to the veterans of the company for the real story, feel it yourself, and the honest truth will be seen, heard and felt.
SATS Ltd. gives opportunity to grow and learn new skills. Career advancement is possible. The person should be able to work under pressure without compromising company standards.
Fun and an interesting place to start career where employees and management were supportive of the interests of the new employee. Learned new skills on the job. Learned how to manage time well. Always looking forward to shift due to interesting and fun colleagues
SATS Ltd Period : January 2017 to Current Scope of work: -Attend to passengers at arrival claims with mishandled and damaged baggage -Assist passengers with odd size bags -Raise reports of mishandled and damaged bags, in according to the various airline requirements -Trace mishandled baggage and keep passengers informed of the tracing status -Answer hotline calls on baggage matters
Working at SATS is quite challenging and tiring. But overall, it is a new and good experience to build on. Satisfying pay even though the workload is heavy.
The people and work culture at SATS was good. Was able to learn about airport functions and processes and learnt how to work collaboratively with the different providers and service personnel. Cons is the low work life balance.
SATS had provided me with many opportunities in the past to upgrade and gain extensive knowledge, to keep myself relevant and in line with the industry. That's my greatest takeaway!!
Its a very big and strong company. Glad to be a part of them. A huge place to get good exposure and to work in the world's best airport. A good place to work as entry level.
Ideal workplace for young workers looking to gain experience or older workers looking for less stressful job. Basic training and benefits are included. Long working shift hours.
enjoyable the work workplace culture is good hard work many events to motivation good relationship HR is good department have learned more interesting things
During my years of service in this organisation, it gave me the assurance of stability in career progression. However after the reshuffling of the organisation, the benefits and stability has changed. Therefore, I decided to pursue a different career with better stability and attractive wage.
Pros
Uniform allowance, meal allowance, shift allowance, transport allowance.
Cons
Graveyard shift
Friendly staff and work place. very tasty and variety food at staff canteen. Staff promotion. Discount flight for staff. Suitable working hour and shift pattern.
Pros
Cheap Food
for my 5yrs working SATS I had a great experience I've learned a lot of things and they were able to help me find my passion and patient enough to trust me to excel in the company.
Pros
free monthly CAG Voucher
Cons
split shift
Environment is challenging, everyday challenge will be faced. Its a good company for those who love challenges. I don't know if this job fits for all, only the strong personality can fit this job
- repetitive and not challenging job duties - good salary and benefits - friendly and helpful colleagues - young supervisor - restrictive work culture
A reputable and strong stakeholders company. Learned a lot of aviation understandings for the whole 16 years of service currently. Staff managements requires a lot of attention to more work life balances.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Longer working hours
Good colleagues who are very helpful all the time but not so good management. Day to day work is very stagnant, there is little to no room for progression
Working in Sats gave me the opportunity to learn alot of new things. it is a very fun place and it has thought me to be more confident and professional with the work that i do.
  1. Job Security & Advancement