SATS Ltd

SATS Ltd Employee Reviews

Have always love working in aviation industry. Have good people there who will guide you through and its an experienced that you will never forget. Alot of multitasking
Pros
People, colleagues, money can be good too, able to have some free spare time as well .
Cons
Shift timing at any hours . Politics as usual.
Have you ever worked till you have no energy and depressed? I have after working in SATS. Working 16, 17 hours 6 days a week is a norm here. If you get a pathetic off day in a week, consider yourself lucky. Not worth it to choose this job and end up breaking the contract. There are many more better job options available in the market.
Pros
Cons
Too long working hours, very negative people in the company and backstabbers
Toxic and bad work culture at this place. Juniors always get bullied by the seniors. Juniors work more and have little rest. Supervisor is unfair too. The favoured workers will have more off days than others. No time for yourself and family as working 7 days a week without off day is very common.
Pros
Discount food
Cons
Toxic culture and no work life balance
Work is long and dull. You don't expect 12 hours shift. The work here can be at least 16 hours with only one break. Food in the canteen is expensive too even after discount. Salary is not always on time and must check carefully as always got error.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Extremely long working hours, salary not prompt and accurate
No work life balance. Cannot spend time with family. Very long working hours compare to other jobs. No progression at all. Keep doing the same work...
Very long hours and boring job nature. Work more than 15 hours a day. Hard to take leave, must find people to cover for you. Off days are not fixed too. Not every week got off days. Think before you commit yourself to the job as there is a contract and you need to pay if you break the contract.
This job is quite routine, mainly doing security check for the aircraft at the airport. The most interesting part is that you are able to know more about airlines from around the world and meet people from all walks of life. I think I improved my communication and problem-solving abilities during this job, however, the space for improvement is really limited.
I liked to work in airport so for me I can say I love talking with people of different countries .I feel proud that I am working in worlds number one airport
Great place to learn, but be prepared for long, sometimes irregular hours. Hours spent at work doesn't justify for the mediocre pay. Huge company with a very old-school mentality. Colleagues are ok....
If you’re passion or interest is with working/dealing with different types/kinds of passengers, then SATS is a good starting point in your career. But career growth here is slow.
SATS was once a good and respected company. What it is now is a far cry from the lofty heights it once occupied. Talk to the veterans of the company for the real story, feel it yourself, and the honest truth will be seen, heard and felt.
SATS Ltd. gives opportunity to grow and learn new skills. Career advancement is possible. The person should be able to work under pressure without compromising company standards.
Fun and an interesting place to start career where employees and management were supportive of the interests of the new employee. Learned new skills on the job. Learned how to manage time well. Always looking forward to shift due to interesting and fun colleagues
SATS Ltd Period : January 2017 to Current Scope of work: -Attend to passengers at arrival claims with mishandled and damaged baggage -Assist passengers with odd size bags -Raise reports of mishandled and damaged bags, in according to the various airline requirements -Trace mishandled baggage and keep passengers informed of the tracing status -Answer hotline calls on baggage matters
A very good environment to work All of them friendly Good and respected management Attractive salary which is good for future A lot things to learn in different departments
It is a pathetic place to work. The environmenr is not suitable for educated highly skilled people for but it suits those who are lowly educated or unskilled.
I resign due to some major personal problem problem... no stress at work, pay wise fantastic.. will be have 3 shift, nice manager nice admin staff....
This is a part time job. It is tiring as need to stand throughout the working hours. Shared of safety boots is rather hygienic. The staff toilets are dirty.
Positive work environment but it depends largely on which department and who is your boss. Generally there are many long serving employees and they are happy.
Sats is a big company.Our work over there is quite good.We work in quite fast-paced environment. We are quite satisfied working in Sats.We all work together to satisfy our passengers need which make us feel happy.
Working at SATS is quite challenging and tiring. But overall, it is a new and good experience to build on. Satisfying pay even though the workload is heavy.
  1. Employee Reviews