SATS Ltd

SATS Ltd Employee Reviews

Have always love working in aviation industry. Have good people there who will guide you through and its an experienced that you will never forget. Alot of multitasking
Pros
People, colleagues, money can be good too, able to have some free spare time as well .
Cons
Shift timing at any hours . Politics as usual.
Different day learned different things. Have to think on the spot to solve issues with passengers. Overall it is still a fun job . Great bosses around who are will to help
The people and work culture at SATS was good. Was able to learn about airport functions and processes and learnt how to work collaboratively with the different providers and service personnel. Cons is the low work life balance.
SATS had provided me with many opportunities in the past to upgrade and gain extensive knowledge, to keep myself relevant and in line with the industry. That's my greatest takeaway!!
I learnt the various skills which are key to food production. some examples are portioning, the importance of quality and consistency. The staff are friendly.
I started as a seatplanner and worked my way up to being an Airline Representative. I ve always enjoyed working in the airport and airline as I love travelling.I want to see the world that God as created.different people,different cultures.never cease to amaze me.Meeting people in the airport,the things i,learn is priceless.
Its a very big and strong company. Glad to be a part of them. A huge place to get good exposure and to work in the world's best airport. A good place to work as entry level.
Ideal workplace for young workers looking to gain experience or older workers looking for less stressful job. Basic training and benefits are included. Long working shift hours.
Management is good and the staff will be friendly. Time management is important in this job. Will be trained before start working in the warehouse. Working colleagues will be helpful
Fun place to be at learn different types of languages management is great hardest part of the job is the boarding gate duties ( from my pov ) most enjoyable part is the flight tix dics!
enjoyable the work workplace culture is good hard work many events to motivation good relationship HR is good department have learned more interesting things
this job is actually stressful, especially you dealing with passenger which is very demanding. As A CSA And YOU are alone in everything, When pax complains, management and DM will tried their best to cover you up but you will still get complain kk ( everything will be blame by you even though you’re not in a wrong) And thrs a probation/Bond period, actually not suitable for those who can’t handle stress well
Pros
Good benefits, Good to work in this environment
Cons
Pay is Low, Not much staff travel ( when you’re new ), toxic people
A typical day starts out with replying of emails to both local and overseas suppliers to make sure that the procurement on both Singapore and overseas ends are smooth. Being given an overseas project to work on, I had to be constantly on the lookout for new potential suppliers and deals so that our KPIs can be met. Although the real stressors was to juggle different projects at once, a department with motivating employees and managers are what made my time really enjoyable and enriching. Though a contract job, I have learnt so much within the procurement and aviation industry.
Pros
Great environment, close to amentities, airport perks and discounts
Managed call centre and frontline duties. Assisted in handling damaged baggage report and left items onboard the plane. Hardest part of the job is when items left onboard is not found. The most enjoyable part of the job is, good bosses, fun colleagues.
Overall experience it's great. - Tasked with evaluating meteorological information and determine potential hazards to help ensure the safety of flights. -Conduct pre-flight briefings to air crew to convey vital information regarding flight path, weather and fuel. -Assist Flight Dispatchers in planning and dispatching flight documents to respective air crew for Arrival/Departure flights
Busy environment. Strict management. A lot of rules and regulations to be followed. Good colleagues. Expect Long working hours most of the times. Gross salary is high but no variable bonus given. Computer skills should be high in order to perform job efficiently.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Long working hours after standard working hours
During my years of service in this organisation, it gave me the assurance of stability in career progression. However after the reshuffling of the organisation, the benefits and stability has changed. Therefore, I decided to pursue a different career with better stability and attractive wage.
Pros
Uniform allowance, meal allowance, shift allowance, transport allowance.
Cons
Graveyard shift
best part of the job is only the friends and people you work around with, but the shift pattern is terrible. It is staggered pattern till you have no time for yourself or enjoy your off days.
Working in an airport gives me big great exposure because i am always dealing with different people from different parts of the world. Language barrier is always there but because of that, it makes you to slowly learn the basic common words used.
Cons
Friendly staff and work place. very tasty and variety food at staff canteen. Staff promotion. Discount flight for staff. Suitable working hour and shift pattern.
Pros
Cheap Food
There have good teamwork and they all do very hardworking for our hardworking we got a great benefit,all the supervisor be friendly with you,that was great to work
  1. Employee Reviews