SATS Ltd

SATS Ltd Employee Reviews

Have always love working in aviation industry. Have good people there who will guide you through and its an experienced that you will never forget. Alot of multitasking
Pros
People, colleagues, money can be good too, able to have some free spare time as well .
Cons
Shift timing at any hours . Politics as usual.
Flexible Schedule with good hourly pay. Staff there is really nice and outgoing. Since most of their events held are concerts and matches, it gives us an opportunity to watch and be there while working
Pros
Free food and breaks given
Cons
Standing all the time
I chose to work here as they offered a daily pay. I was saving up for holidays so a daily salary was suitable for my needs. It did not require much skill or knowledge, just physical strength.
Pros
Daily salary
Cons
Long hours, not the best of work colleagues apart from friends
for my 5yrs working SATS I had a great experience I've learned a lot of things and they were able to help me find my passion and patient enough to trust me to excel in the company.
Pros
free monthly CAG Voucher
Cons
split shift
Not bad working experience. Fast pace and poor management . Full of challenges, good for individuals that adore challenging and fast working environment.
Environment is challenging, everyday challenge will be faced. Its a good company for those who love challenges. I don't know if this job fits for all, only the strong personality can fit this job
I have learnt that managing people is most challenging in the workplace, especially in a manpower solutions company like this. Management is satisfactory, however, it would be better if the higher authorities understand the ground situation better by going hands-on, rather than just commenting on circumstances.
Awesome working Place. Got to meet a lot of people. New things to learn Good management Happy surrounding Tedious Happy interactiing with various cultured people
Pros
Shift work
Cons
odd hours
done split shift.good experience.learn new tecnique to check forgery document passport.good bonuses.salary well paid.we check our ot done in system.managment wery helpfully
Pros
bonus
Cons
Really loved my days working with SATS and interacting with all the local and international passengers that I've encountered. Making sure that their journey at Singapore Changi Airport is a smooth and memorable one.
Pros
Working at the Airport
Cons
Odd hours
Good working environment. Friendly colleagues. A lot of learning and exposure. Good benefits overall. Management direction is ok. Overall nice place to work.
- repetitive and not challenging job duties - good salary and benefits - friendly and helpful colleagues - young supervisor - restrictive work culture
A reputable and strong stakeholders company. Learned a lot of aviation understandings for the whole 16 years of service currently. Staff managements requires a lot of attention to more work life balances.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Longer working hours
This is good company. Its a fastpace. I like working there because I love meeting new people and provide qualitu service to our passenger... Its a very busy airline.
Pros
Time flies fast
Cons
Three off days
The management is up-to-date. The salary and ot pay will be in on time and its very easy to count the pay as the calculation will be given to each staff to calculate on our own.
Pros
Financial secure
Cons
Previous working surrounding look very wide and enormous. At first i am very confused. Even then, nothing can stop you if you don't give up. As a whole SATS Company is very clean, tidy and all colleagues from around the world like China, India, Malaysia, Myanmar and Singaporean are friendly and helpful too.
Pros
Not all working places provided free lunch.
Cons
Long hours will only be needed when there're extra work to be done.
Good colleagues who are very helpful all the time but not so good management. Day to day work is very stagnant, there is little to no room for progression
Awesome job, can meet new people. Job is very tiring because need to work more then 14hrs. Salary wise they pay me very well, can earn up too $2000+. Rotating shift and split. Free airlines tickets to travel.
Pros
Free Airline Tickets
Cons
well,the job is just printing ,once the flight planner is done.we just had to print.once the pilot come just issue the flight num when they ask.the job is kinda straight forwrard.
Pros
free gift
Cons
shorts hours
Day to day different situations to handle U work with different staffs everyday. Working hours are long yet pay is not that much Sometimes there are no breaks for us to eat during our 10 hour or 12 hour shifts.
Cons
Long hours and less pay, forced to do Overtime
SATS is a company that has enabled me to develop my interpersonal skills.Good starting point for those fresh from school .Good working environments with capable managers.
Pros
Good bonus
Cons
Shift hours
  1. Employee Reviews