SATS Ltd

SATS Ltd Employee Reviews

Have always love working in aviation industry. Have good people there who will guide you through and its an experienced that you will never forget. Alot of multitasking
Pros
People, colleagues, money can be good too, able to have some free spare time as well .
Cons
Shift timing at any hours . Politics as usual.
sats is inconvenient due to the agent, our salary was given late, and it was very inconvenient of them to change our off days as when they like. the place wasnt friendly at all.
Secured job with good salary on time and profits sharing. Gives us better experience in handling cargoes, valuable items, dangerous goods and forklift with trained with lots of courses. Also need to attend and update all courses consistently. But the with different departments managements time spending with family will be less due to working schedule.
Cons
Compulsory OT
- Only worked as part time staff. - Fun working environment. - Job scope is straight forward & easy to complete. - Management is good at handling staff. -
Colleagues keep on whining and complain on daily duties. Manager won't care much on staff well being. Too much of politics. But still there are few higher management who perform duties well.
Pros
Free coupons if we are honest
Cons
Long hours and forced to do OT
Everyday encounter with different kinds of passengers. Being able to go extra mile to serve passenger needs. It is a fulfillment if flight departs on time and making sure the passengers are satisfied with the service rendered.
Working in Sats gave me the opportunity to learn alot of new things. it is a very fun place and it has thought me to be more confident and professional with the work that i do.
Being part of the most awarded airport in the world is very much fulfilling success and having the experience on ground, gives me the confidence capabilities to be more productive and knowledgeable in aviation industry.
Good experience in meeting passengers from different countries. To know more of their cultures. Heartening when passengers show their appreciation for the help rendered to them .Happy to serve and helps passengers in need of help. Also, learn to be able to tackle difficult and sticky situations.
Pros
Good exercise in walking and is part time - 5 to 6 hours per shift
Cons
Nii
My team mates were awesome, you will make some of your best friends here! We all do very well with meeting metrics- but we definitely support each other and help if someone struggles. We laugh a lot, we work pretty hard and we do lots of things to keep it fun. If you are the kind of person who is friendly, competitive and a team player, you will do extremely well for yourself here.
Pros
Casual attire during festivals
Cons
Short breaks
Overall, it is an eye-opening experience, you see lots of people from around the world and get to interact with them. It can get stressful when problems arise such as flight cancellations or delays occur. The hardest thing is doing shift work, as it requires you to wake up at very early hours to report to work (it can start at 5:30am). It can take a toll on your body sometimes if you do not take care of it properly.
Pros
Staff Discounts, transport provided
Cons
Early hours
> very challenging work environment > learnt a lot from tackling situations such as flight delays, cancellations, misconnections, handling deportees, lost baggage, etc. > excellent environment for acquiring patience and listening skills > large, spacious and very clean environment > very articulate colleagues with lively personalities
Pros
good character building
Cons
With daily shortage of manpower,we manage to do without delaying the flights.We also complete loading the aircraft within the stipulated time.We make sure the meals are chilled when leaving the Catering to Aircraft.
Pros
We were provided with coffee during our break.
Cons
Most of the days we have to work Overtime due to manpower shortages.
Salary and work load doesnt match. Horrible bosses and colleague. No work life balance. Force ot. No breaks. No recommended to work. Benefits is good. Average bonud
Pros
Bonus and salary
Cons
‧Work closely with operation managers and other personnel to help keep businesses and operations running smoothly. ‧Focus on traffic control and customer issues.
typical day at work - when its peak season time what you learned - a lot of patience management - great hardest part of the job - working shifts enjoyable part of the job - able to communicate with people from all around the world
Pros
Alot of benefits
Cons
Very Difficult shift timing
在繁忙的機場工作,每天都能夠接觸來自世界各國形形色色的旅客,藉由互動了解到各國文化差異,並與其學校。此外,機場總是有許多突發狀況,航班延遲、氣候條件不佳、旅客個人因素造成趕不上航班....等等,都在考驗機場工作人員的應變能力,是個讓人累積社會經驗,訓練強心臟不怕挑戰的好工作。
Pros
接觸人群、提升應變能力、培養好脾氣
Cons
加班很多、管理階層不夠完善
Great place to work. Able to meet alot of passengers from different countries. Give alot of opportunities to to excel in your career life. Monthly cash vouchers given for our hard work.
Pros
Monthly cash vouchers
Cons
I have learn how to check passengers to their correct travel destinations.chk valid travel documents.welcome all arrival passengers and to make sure passengers meet their expe ations with a smile.
Pros
Transport, meals, shifts, travel allowances
Supply food and catering for Singapore airline. Refill and preparation on time for all flight. Good supervisor and benefit from company. Is a good experience before further study.
Punctuality is the key to the airline industry as any slight delay could incurred a huge loss for the airline. I learnt the importance to be on time for any occasion.
Pros
Friendly colleagues
  1. Employee Reviews