Savills

Savills Employee Reviews

Singapore20 reviews

Will only recommend for those that are willing to learn in a very fast-paced environment.

Very fast-paced and stressful environment which require long working hours and the pay is just not justified with the amount of time input not because of the daily work but is because of the reporting/meeting/politics/deadline to meet etc. Corporate ladder is very low as this is an outsource accounting/asset management company. The management are generally very easily approachable but there is no much help as the budget and progression on your career are set by the client company. Overall, no work-life balance and also no personal progression but in return of learning opportunities for accounting knowledge. Therefore, advise to endure and work only few years and move on to a better company or the company that you want to. By the way. Love the management.

Productive and fun workplace

A typical day at work is depended on the present situation of the site. The management is very cooperative and workplace culture is excellent. Work is an enjoyable experience.

Project Management

The company that has given me an opportunity to take a second look at my career path. Given me many opportunity to explore the my skills and ideas to do improvement for estate building operational

Fun working

The most enjoyable part of the job is working with a group of fun and helpful colleagues. The working environment is nice. I have learned so much from my superior.

Savills is a good company

Helpful and treat Agents with thier expertis, provide training and all Information needed for any upcoming projects and materials. Soft copy and hard copies.

productive

good company. help. fun. Nice working environment. Benefits can be better. Lots of company events to participate. job is to generate sales to meet sales target.

People Management

Benefits are ok. Alot of challenges from administrative to operations and people managements. Always came home late at night whenever theres meeting held with service provider/council members. But that depends on which condo you are assigned to.

Pros

Alot of challenges

Cons

Meetings ended late night

A structure company

Good staff training support and HR support. A good panel of doctors for the staff. A good trackable and reviewable leave application. A good support from operation team when need help.

Fun workplace

Good teammates, fun working environment. Workload is high, need to work OT during the month end to meed deadline for closing. Staff benefit is considered good.

Recession proof job

A good & stable company to work for, a great opportunity to learn how to provide an awesome customer service support to the residents of the estate. cultivate & train yourself to be more patient in handing situation at work.

Productive, good systems and fun working enviroment

I learned management skill from the company a lot and fun working with the company. Company is very systematic. Company provide good bonus allowances and benefits.

Pros

Good Benefits

Cons

N.A

Good work life balance, slow career growth

Liaise with the cleaning & security team, handle resident's feedback & complaints. Inspect on site defects. Deals with contractors, renovators & movers.

Pros

Normal hours with good work & life balance

Cons

Routine works, slow career growth progression

Good upper management support

Have a SOP for various work functions. The management provide support to new individuals. Good working teams that help each other. The Senior Managers are willing to assist even during their off hours.The only set-back is the salary.

Overall everthings are good.

Overall everthings are good. Just there is a limit for me to improve myself. I wish to learn more things rather than just doing admin & minor parts of account works.

Cons

Limit Learning range

Love the company culture

Although I have worked in Savills not for a very long time (less than a year) in Singapore Office back on 2007, I can feel like I was totally belong to the residential team. I got full support from my management and experience to create own initiative to plan my sales call activity to generate more sales.

Self-starter job with plenty of flexibility

Real estate agents are like entrepreneurs where we plan our own working hours and prepare our own sales kits. Although it is a sales job, working in a team can be dynamic and motivating.

Pros

Flexibility in work schedule

Cons

Sales nature of the job becomes monotonous

Accounts & Adminn. Assistant

My day started with reading e-mails and answering phone calls. Planning my day's work with priority jobs. I learnt to be more systematic, calm, good listener and methodical. I learnt to work with all classes of people. It was great experience and challenge to handle the more demanding residents, The most enjoyable part was that I got to work with different class of people, interact with different culture people, It was a joy to be able to solve my residents query and feedback and hear some good feedback and a smile from them.

Pros

Interact with different class of people

Cons

had to work on Saturdays.

interestng work place,many clients,well organised,

had many interests in real estate,however, market slowed ,hence govt regulations depressed markets,performed well with SPR, n SGR real estate companies better,,,Savills was a regulated company, being an international company,realtors were over regulatd as to govmt,regulation,n u.k..requiremts,also they more for new projects..

Pros

large market player

Cons

commission base

Good place to expand your experience in property management

Typical day at work is to conduct spot checks on the entire estate and delegate work to respective person in charge such as cleaners, technician & security.I learned a lot of things especially dealing with statutory boards and some legal matters pertaining to claims and nuissance.The management team of SavillsCKH Pte Ltd has been of great help to me especially in giving advises on how to handle difficult cases.My co-workers are all pro active in theri jobs.The hardest part of the job is when you encounter those person who are very demanding.

Independent, self-starter business

Working at Savills Residential Pte Ltd allows me to plan and organise my day like my own business. Daily duties include mainly meeting up with clients to find out about their needs and setting up appointments to view the property they desire.This is more than a sales job -- it includes negotiation skills, people skills and how personable the sales person can be.The best part of this job is the flexibility and the freedom to do what I want when I want. I plan my own schedules, and sometimes we even get to choose our own clients.

Pros

good income, flexible working hours

Cons

unstructured industry, lack of career prospects, no job stability

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Savills. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Savills with