Savills

Savills Employee Reviews for Property Manager

Property Manager3 reviews
Singapore3 reviews

Project Management

The company that has given me an opportunity to take a second look at my career path. Given me many opportunity to explore the my skills and ideas to do improvement for estate building operational

Good upper management support

Have a SOP for various work functions. The management provide support to new individuals. Good working teams that help each other. The Senior Managers are willing to assist even during their off hours.The only set-back is the salary.

Good place to expand your experience in property management

Typical day at work is to conduct spot checks on the entire estate and delegate work to respective person in charge such as cleaners, technician & security.I learned a lot of things especially dealing with statutory boards and some legal matters pertaining to claims and nuissance.The management team of SavillsCKH Pte Ltd has been of great help to me especially in giving advises on how to handle difficult cases.My co-workers are all pro active in theri jobs.The hardest part of the job is when you encounter those person who are very demanding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Savills. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Savills with