Savills

Savills

Savills Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

A typical day at work is depended on the present situation of the site. The management is very cooperative and workplace culture is excellent. Work is an enjoyable experience.

Same location

Will only recommend for those that are willing to learn in a very fast-paced environment.

Very fast-paced and stressful environment which require long working hours and the pay is just not justified with the amount of time input not because of the daily work but is because of the reporting/meeting/politics/deadline to meet etc. Corporate ladder is very low as this is an outsource accounting/asset management company. The management are generally very easily approachable but there is no much help as the budget and progression on your career are set by the client company. Overall, no work-life balance and also no personal progression but in return of learning opportunities for accounting knowledge. Therefore, advise to endure and work only few years and move on to a better company or the company that you want to. By the way. Love the management.

Project Management

The company that has given me an opportunity to take a second look at my career path. Given me many opportunity to explore the my skills and ideas to do improvement for estate building operational

Fun working

The most enjoyable part of the job is working with a group of fun and helpful colleagues. The working environment is nice. I have learned so much from my superior.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Savills. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Savills with