SCDA Architects Pte Ltd

SCDA Architects Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Multi-cultural environment. Need to be very independent. I had learned a lot from SCDA. It trained me to be very proactive, independent and never say no.
Pros
freedom
A typical day at work would begin at 845am in the office and knock off time would be 6pm. I personally learnt quite a lot during my time at SCDA Architects. My employer made sure I was attached to numerous wide ranging projects from small scale to large scale projects both local and international as well. They ensured I got a grasp at different stages of the projects and made sure I was thoroughly involved right from the beginning to the end. They gave me the opportunity to sit in meetings with clients and other professionals. The management team at SCDA was highly professional and made sure the staff was performing and feeling productive and contented at the workplace. The office culture has a very tight knit camaraderie despite the occasional politics between team directors. But all in all, very amiable and professional environment which stimulates and engages one. The office also frequently organises team drinks and sports days outside of work to build bonds and foster closer relationships. The most enjoyable part of the job is designing beautiful buildings that excite and seeing it from conception through to completion!
Pros
Happy Hour Drinks and subsidized fine dinners
Cons
Occasional Long Hours