Schenker Singapore Pte Ltd

Singapore12 reviews

Clear
3.1Salary & Benefits

Production and fun working in DB Schenker Singapore

some days are busy some days are not. management is open to suggestions with regards to solutioning, and more often than now i am being given autonomy on system design/analysis and development.

Good Company in terms of Benefits

They gave you chance to learn more things by sending you to a lot of trainings/schooling. Able to provide you a good compensation that other companies don't have it.

Pros

Travel to asia pacific countries

productive work place

a good environment great and helpful colleague working hours too long nearby expo mrt station learn a lot of new things enjoyable part when you achieve in solving a hug project.

Pros

free transport from mrt

Average place to work

Typically, like many other companies, there's bound to be politics and such. What's great here is that they're very generous with the bonuses. Downside is more of management culture, and people managing.

Learning experience

In Schenker, I get to learn more about warehousing and procurement systems since I will be getting in contact with those almost on a daily basis. I was able to apply the knowledge that I get from school on my work, and it was a good experience.

Pros

5 days work week

Cons

Long hours, Too far from home, Poor communication between employer and employee, Slow HR processes

Productive and fun environment

The company have been an fun environment to work in. The colleagues create such an embracement. Work wise, everything is doable once you get hold of it.

Fun workplace

Good benefits Culture shock for new comers. Good co-workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schenker Singapore Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Schenker Singapore Pte Ltd Reviews by Location

• Schenker Singapore Pte Ltd
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?