Science Centre Singapore

Science Centre Singapore Employee Reviews

Singapore10 reviews
My colleagues were very friendly to each other, sometimes buying bubble tea out of the blue for each other. Very friendly workplace, would definitely work there again.

The job scopes are relatively simple and the working hours are quite short.
Some nice and supportive colleagues who are helpful. Environment is nice but not quite productive. Good work-life balance with basic compensations and benefits of gov organisations (better than SME with no 13th mth bonus). Workers are not rotated in the right job role and organisation suffer from departmental politics. Overall, still a nice working place
fun environment, bonded team, reasonable hours and pay. Bosses also take notice of your work and rewards accordingly. stress-free environment, one of the few places who prioritises part timers as much as full timers.
Enjoyable work place, fix working hours, nice colleagues, fun work place, lots of things to learn, nice management, work place is convenience, free food at times, good privileages
Great place and fun stuff to work with . Helpful bosses ,management,staff....love n enjoy working there but the salary fr part timer is to low . Sometimes we get free lunch . Love to work when theres an event on the day .
Pros
Free lunch sometimes
Cons
Great workplace with great people. You will be able to learn different things from other departments.

High number of pioneers still around, indicating the probability of a long and secured career.
Pros
Centre wide events
It will be fun as long as you work together as a team. The management took a turn for the better once there was a slight reshuffle.
Low salary is the reason why people will search for greener pastures.
Pros
No extra work to be done
Cons
Salary not satisfactory
A very dynamic and fun environment to work in. Learn so much on customer experience and putting myself in customers' shoes.
I should say that the job at Science centre allowed me to create, strategise and come up with new ideas. It is a place for fresh graduates to grow and explore. I am currently looking into relocating to London.
The typical day at work involved teaching lab techniques at the DNA labs to students from age 7-21. The job enabled me to continuously allow to impart knowledge to student, improved my presentation skills and interact with students. I also conducted several research and development of new lab programs and science shows to keep up with area of research. Apart form this, many well renowned scientists came to science centre on a regular basis to impart and share their knowledge with us. The most enjoyable part of this job was there was constant change, every day was new and exciting.
Pros
Free science seminars
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Science Centre Singapore. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4