Sciente International

Sciente International Employee Reviews

Sciente is on the ascendant: lots of growth, lots of cool new projects, tons of interesting work and opportunity. The challenge of that, is that growth means lots of people are new, and lots of things don't have a clear process yet, and we're being a bit messy and scrambling. But that's part of the fun, if you look at it the right way
This company shows itself to society as good company but in reality it is not such. They will always have job openings for same position year after year. They hire and then fire people so that company do not need to pay incentives. Lots of partialty with employees. They force people to work for long hours and boasts on public platform about work life balance. Senior management insults others.
Most corporate company working hours are from 9 am to 6 pm. This company is actually very calculative, they ensure you work 44 hours ( 8.45am to 6.30pm) per MOM act. Management is a control freak (micromanager). Basic generic emails are directed to CEO. They employee cheap labour only. The salary and work expectation does not justify.
It has been a great learning experience for me with Sciente. I joined them as an intern and then after completing my graduation, I went on to join them again as a consultant. Best company for learning and fast career growth. The work culture is great, in fact 5 days a week and you are not expected to work for long hours. Very detailed onboarding process with daily training and coaching from management during first few months of joining. Customer focused KPIs and therefore, job is always challenging but fulfilling- I learn new things everyday. Your KPIs are communicated and documented, so no misunderstanding. The Company has won many awards and I feel proud to be part of the team.
Pros
Healthy work life balance, Supportive management, On-demand training, Good colleagues, No politics, No micro management
Cons
Office is in Changi Business Park, you spend almost 1-2 hrs every day to commute to and from office
your day never ends. About new process of recruitment. Co-workers are scared to interact with colleagues, all indulged in their own work. Thinking is high.
Pros
donno
Cons
demotivate, stress and pressurized.
review is not applicable for this job. It is a pressure environment with sales targets. good for some difficult for others.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sciente International?