SeaTech Solutions International (S) Pte Ltd

SeaTech Solutions International (S) Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore3 reviews

Fun Colleagues that will keep you motivated

A typical day at work is where you have to do your daily tasks. What you learned is based on the tasks itself. The management here is a little bit slow but it's all good. The workplace culture here is fun and boring at the same time.

Just a working place and no a bit of feedback on staffs

I joined SeaTech on 6th Jul 2015 and being granted with two months grace period for looking next employer before they conveniently send me over the office gate in the middle of the year 2016 without paying one cent of bonus. The employer is too smart to consider a bit of trouble the staffs suffered due to their sudden cutdown on engineering design manpower requirements. I work hard over her for a full year, but never a due appreciation listened from the management. Too sad to say anymore yeahs.....

Pros

Cons

Long working hours I contributed

An environment with versatile job scope

The management gives the chance to employees to work on different job scopes. An environment with highly knowledgeable project managers. A great place to work for a fresher/ entry level job position. Human values are given high importance. Co-workers are highly ethical and kind towards each other.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SeaTech Solutions International (S) Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SeaTech Solutions International (S) Pte Ltd with