Sembcorp Marine
View all Sembcorp Marine reviews

Sembcorp Marine

Sembcorp Marine Employee Review

Well standard

*I like to work with semcorp.Qualities and organize would like to join*leaving? “I reassessed my career goals and decided my current role no longer fit those goals.

Same location

For Fresh grads or stepping stone

This company will follow the old school way of work since the company was found in the 60s. So for youngling who is fresh grads or just ended their National service i would recommend this working place for stepping stones.

Pros

easy to apply leave vacation

Cons

start early, short lunch break
Same location

I really have good experience

I really have a good experience in sembcorb marine, because everyday learn new things and meet with peoples. I have experience in enforcement the company rules and regulations. A good experience with pandemic covid, with enforcement company policies.

Pros

Buy own

Cons

Same location

A good place to learn about offshore platform construction

The company conducts in house training regularly from product knowledge to safety aspect. It has ongoing gathering events within the company as well as with clients for each completion of project for good learning experience. Great time interact with colleagues and management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sembcorp Marine. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sembcorp Marine with