Serangoon Gardens Country Club

Serangoon Gardens Country Club Employee Reviews

Singapore7 reviews

Decent place to work

Serangoon Gardens Country Club is generally a decent place to work if you're after a role that gives you the freedom to schedule your own work. Unfortunately, politics in the membership population do affect things a bit.

Pros

Meal allowances

Cons

Some management staff are undesirable

Non productive workplace

Most of the management and employees are unwilling to try new technologies, too much unproductive paper works. Performance appraisal is based on manager's favoritism.

Pros

Meal allowance

Cons

Overall the club does not have clear directions and future plan.

Productive funplace

I was interning at Serangoon Gardens Country Club for about 2 months. The key contributions I did was doing a marketing poster, adminstrative duties such as calling the members regarding their renewal, cancellation and some financial issues about their memberships, helping out in data entry for the annual report and receptionist duties. Being in a hospitality industry, it gives me a good insight of the importance of customer service.

cool colleagues

I get along well with the operation staff. All very friendly and gets along with each other. Management is disorganized and department never informs ground staff of decisions made.

Pros

meal allowances

Cons

poor management

Learnt a lot

Needs alot of multi tasking and lots of thing to learn. Members are relatively well to deal with and the company has a long history to learn from

productive and fun workplace

fun work place with supportivw management.not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. the most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning form them. the office started to get crowded as teh company grew and it was more difficult to get to know the new people. there was a lot of variety in what i did each day, ranging from the monotonous tasks to nwe projects that were challenging and exciting.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Productive and there a lots of things to be learned.

Everyday start work at 10-11 am then ends at 10.30 pm.There's a lot of significant things I've learned at the cafe.They teach me how to be productive and efficient,attentive and especially to be alert and be aware of every peoples needs in the operation.The hardest part of the job is the long hours(split shift).The most enjoyable part is the fact that every staff is performing their own responsibility in the operations.

Pros

have food allowance

Cons

long hours and split shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Serangoon Gardens Country Club. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Serangoon Gardens Country Club with