Setsco Services Pte Ltd

Setsco Services Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

I am an Intern working there. Hence, i believe i was not doing what normal full-time personnel would have done there. Having said that, i still feel that it is a good job worth spending my internship there because its where i first learnt about Quality Checks for everything.
Setsco services Pte Ltd is a third party inspection service, I am working as a senior engineer inspector. I learned many things in my company, in construction and oil and gas industry
A good place to work.Friendly staff and management superior. A well organized and well maintained by workers welfare and system. Salary payment was up to date.
Pros
many benefits
Cons
Adhoc and long hours
I worked there for a while only. It was part of my internship programme. My colleagues and supervisor are nice people. Overall, it was a good experience.
it's a fast paced commercial laboratory testing company. starting salary is not high as compared to others, very few staff benefits. good thing is you get to learn to do everything yourself.
A nice firm to work with a good co operation from the admins. A friendly environment to work with. Well managed organisation.
I was an intern with the Site Baseline Study team. It was such an enriching, educational and fun place to work. My engineers and supervisors are the best.
The connection between departments are weak. People tend to work within own department. However, the relationship within the department is somehow good.
Pros
good relationship within department
Cons
weak connection between departments
Good benefits. Ive been working there for more than 2 years doing permanent afternoon shift. I find it work and life imbalance.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Setsco Services Pte Ltd?
Receptionist Administrative Assistant :- Responsible for managing the Front Desk / Reception area and functions including professional reception of visitors, guests, vendors, staff and effective handling of phone calls, mails, couriers, newspaper/periodical subscriptions, office supplies, meeting room coordination, events coordination, uniform issuance and in charge of various administrative duties Assist in smooth running of the front office and involved in Logistic and Purchasing.
every day 8hrs workimg after 8hrs over time.weekly 51/2days work.Expert in all skills, Perfection & Puntuality.Good Administration. My company gives everything in proper mannar in proper time. My co-workers are talanted & co-operative persons. I love & enjoy my job always. I always love my company.