Setsco Services Pte Ltd

Setsco Services Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore17 reviews

Friendly coworker, relax environment

A lot of samples but not enough manpower. Sometimes, need to overtime. However, for executive level, there is no OT pay. Feeling not fair, basic salary is low but cannot get OT pay. Depends on which department, sometimes need to work on weekend, so that means almost 7days per week come to work. High turnover rate. Poor management, poor benefit. The technology system is quite slow and old. Career progression quite slow, take years. The working environment quite relaxing.

Pros

Friendly colleague

Cons

Long hours, poor management, staff mostly India people

Retirement place.

No Benefits.Not competitive salary.No welfare.No structured training. High turnover.Not quite accessible facility.Promotion is non existent.Facility is too small therefore career advancement and progress is not possible.

Pros

5 Days work week

Cons

No structured training. No promotion. Increment is not competitive.

Fast paced work environment which relies on great teamwork within the department

Everyday is a busy day, but definitely manageable if you can prioritise your work. Great teamwork is essential to task completion. Great place to learn many skills.

Lousy work place

Low payNo career futureBad Management Inconvenient working locationWorst politics working environment Peanut incrementFair bouns2 - 3 years for promotion

Internship

The best day of my working life. The best team and mates and managers and supervisor at OIL section! Not sure how is it there now..but when the best one leave, no more excitement

Team work and need to communicate work place

Setsco is a great place to kickstart your career. They offer training and since they are a service provider, they offer inspection for different companies this you would get a lot of experience on different parts and hone your skills. You will be able to gain a lot of fruitful insights and experience on NDT.

Management and work culture in Setsco is good

Setsco services Pte Ltd is a third party inspection service, I am working as a senior engineer inspector. I learned many things in my company, in construction and oil and gas industry

i am just an Intern

I am an Intern working there. Hence, i believe i was not doing what normal full-time personnel would have done there. Having said that, i still feel that it is a good job worth spending my internship there because its where i first learnt about Quality Checks for everything.

Productive,friendly and fun place to work

A good place to work.Friendly staff and management superior. A well organized and well maintained by workers welfare and system. Salary payment was up to date.

Pros

many benefits

Cons

Adhoc and long hours

So so

I worked there for a while only. It was part of my internship programme. My colleagues and supervisor are nice people. Overall, it was a good experience.

used to be good

it's a fast paced commercial laboratory testing company. starting salary is not high as compared to others, very few staff benefits. good thing is you get to learn to do everything yourself.

Good

A nice firm to work with a good co operation from the admins. A friendly environment to work with. Well managed organisation.

Enriching and fun

I was an intern with the Site Baseline Study team. It was such an enriching, educational and fun place to work. My engineers and supervisors are the best.

connection between departments

The connection between departments are weak. People tend to work within own department. However, the relationship within the department is somehow good.

Pros

good relationship within department

Cons

weak connection between departments

Good benefits. Ive been working there for more than 2 years doing permanent afternoon shift. I find it work and life imbalance.

Experience and More to learn

Receptionist Administrative Assistant :- Responsible for managing the Front Desk / Reception area and functions including professional reception of visitors, guests, vendors, staff and effective handling of phone calls, mails, couriers, newspaper/periodical subscriptions, office supplies, meeting room coordination, events coordination, uniform issuance and in charge of various administrative duties Assist in smooth running of the front office and involved in Logistic and Purchasing.

Testing services (non destrective testing)

every day 8hrs workimg after 8hrs over time.weekly 51/2days work.Expert in all skills, Perfection & Puntuality.Good Administration. My company gives everything in proper mannar in proper time. My co-workers are talanted & co-operative persons. I love & enjoy my job always. I always love my company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Setsco Services Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Setsco Services Pte Ltd Reviews by Location

• Setsco Services Pte Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?