SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd

Singapore5 reviews
A condusive environment
Good management

Nice colleagues

I enjoyed working with my manager and colleagues. The Management team is also very supportive.
I didn’t have a very supportive superior. During audits, she will just washed her hands off and let her subordinates handled the auditor. Also the then safety officer was very annoying who liked to check on employees’ safety shoes.
Pros
Pleasant colleagues
Cons
Had to do OT but could only claim taxi fare
The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues learning from them. We are working together a good team.
Typical day starts with checking emails for any urgent or express jobs to be done. If there is then proceed with checking the necessary unit, verifying functionality and setting the required calibration standard to use. After performing the necessary verification procedure set by the manufacturer then proceed with report generation and locking out the unit for final inspection. Once done, take another unit and proceed as per normal.
Pros
Neverending learning
Cons
Low pay
I will work according the weekly plan, most of the time will perform routine job. There is some of the experience which I have to perform analysis which related to USP, BP, CP and etc. I have learn to handle equipments such as LC, GC, FT-IR, TOC and etc.
I have experience support to QA team on data review, instrument calibration and audit preparation. I am working well with colleagues, the working environment is harmony as well.

The hardest part of my current job is shortage of manpower in the team.

The most enjoyable part of current job is multitasking which could enrich my strengthens on job delivery and time management.
Pros
taxi claim and meal allowances, medical claim, bonus, ot pay
Cons
need to work on weekends and public holiday
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd Reviews by Location