SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd

Singapore7 reviews

Clear
2.8Job Security & Advancement

Great learning experience

Learned new job roles. Was given the opportunity to carry out major tasks and gained experience through the process. The previous director was way much better than the present one. Was a privilege to have worked under his supervision.

Pros

Able to learn new skills

Cons

Office politics

busy & fast paced environment. many date lines to fulfilled

The moment step into the office, works non stop till lunch time or going home time. Have learned to take up the level of stress & trained to be endurance to stress. Management wise, is a big MNC. Workplace culture is take charge of your own responsibility. Have initiative. Hardest part of the job is at times instructions can be ambiguous & only verbally, no black & white. Most enjoyable part of the job is when there is acknowledgement from customer or the job is done. The satisfaction is there.

Pros

MHC benfits

Cons

heavy work load

A good workplace

A condusive environment Good management Nice colleagues I enjoyed working with my manager and colleagues. The Management team is also very supportive.

Fun work place with supportive management

The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues learning from them. We are working together a good team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd Reviews by Location